Spawning Madness

Congratulations on the new spawns. The Corydoras venezuelanus and Corydoras schultzei I got from you a long time ago are spawning every 1-2 weeks now.

I see you finally got some fertile Black C. aeneus eggs. Thats great news :good:

Congratulations on the new spawns.
Greetings, sir. TYVM :rolleyes:
The Corydoras venezuelanus and Corydoras schultzei I got from you a long time ago are spawning every 1-2 weeks now.
That's my babies. They never let me down. I'm really happy to hear that.
I see you finally got some fertile Black C. aeneus eggs. Thats great news :good:
Yeah. It only took me about a year. :lol: Nice to hear from you. Be well. - Frank

I was right. I love the black ones. I need some of those. That is a beautiful fish!
What do the black phantom look like?
I would love to see any that look different from the "norm".
:good:

I was right. I love the black ones. I need some of those. That is a beautiful fish! What do the black phantom look like? I would love to see any that look different from the "norm". :good:
Hi. I really need a new pic of my C035's Sorry. This will have to do for now. - Frank

Attachments

• c_35_1a_lq.jpg
    c_35_1a_lq.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 54
Those are cool too. The color sort of reminds me of the peppered.
I am in love with the black aeneus though! Are they hard to find? Do you have a lot of them? Are they easy to keep?
:good:

Awesome.

Those black Aeneus look beautiful. I'd love some of those and some S. Kronei. If only we were the same side of the pond!

Those are cool too. The color sort of reminds me of the peppered.

They are a rather smallish fish. About 2 inches, tip to tail. I have about 20 eggs from them waiting to hatch.

I am in love with the black aeneus though! Are they hard to find?

Quite hard, I'm afraid. The last spawning group I sold, they went for $60 US, each. There is also a strain out of the Czech Republic, but they are nowhere near as nice.

Do you have a lot of them?

I have about 20 adults and 30 fry. They have just started to spawn successfully, after dozens of bad attempts.

Are they easy to keep?

No more difficult than any other Cory. - Frank

The black corydoras are awesome. Quite hard is an understatement! A breeding set of 6 just sold for about $120. or so on Aquabid. I've been looking since I first saw them. I found 2 places one in Oklahoma and an online shop in Hillside , N.J. . Guess I'll save up and keep looking for something nearer or wait till the weather is cooler before ordering. I've got a bad case of my eyes being bigger than my purse strings lol. My wants list is getting bigger all the time.

The black corydoras are awesome. Quite hard is an understatement! A breeding set of 6 just sold for about $120. or so on Aquabid. I've been looking since I first saw them. I found 2 places one in Oklahoma and an online shop in Hillside , N.J. . Guess I'll save up and keep looking for something nearer or wait till the weather is cooler before ordering. I've got a bad case of my eyes being bigger than my purse strings lol. My wants list is getting bigger all the time.
Hi. That group did not sell, as the reserve price was not met. I may trade some Green Lasers for that group. I'm working on it. - Frank
P.S. Am waiting for a box of 70 Green Lasers. Had to get a home-equity loan and sell my dog!

So far my purse strings are ok, but my eyes are bigger than my apartment. I keep threatening to convert my old station wagon into a 1000 usg tank! I have ordered a 2 bedroom. Then I can have a fish room. Now I looked at a townhouse with a garage! :hyper: :drool: But I already signed next year's lease. I don't know if I can make a deal.

My poor Cories suffer from space deficit. It is a constant battle. Then come water changes and tank cleaning! :hyper: :crazy: :sick:

My poor Cories suffer from space deficit. It is a constant battle. Then come water changes and tank cleaning! :hyper: :crazy: :sick:
I have a larger problem. 100 tanks and I still have some with 3 and 4 species, in them. That's what happens when you cut back from 320 tanks, because of poor-health, yet, am to thick-headed to give it all up, like the Drs. say I should. You can tell they have never kept a Cory. - Frank

I have a larger problem. 100 tanks and I still have some with 3 and 4 species, in them. That's what happens when you cut back from 320 tanks, because of poor-health, yet, am to thick-headed to give it all up, like the Drs. say I should. You can tell they have never kept a Cory. - Frank

I understand that too. All of my tanks have more then one species in them :rolleyes:

70 green lasers?? Thats a lot!! Whats the plan for those?

Most reactions

Back