C154 - A New One For Me

Greetings. It's been 9 days and the C154's are just starting to hatch. By tomorrow, I would imagine the hatching will be completed. That will make it 10 days, just as I thought. - Frank

im really pleased for you frank :good:
fingers crossed they all hatch

regards dave

im really pleased for you frank :good:
fingers crossed they all hatch. regards dave
Greetings and TYVM, to all who have posted. I'd guess there are just a few more eggs, remaining to hatch. After 10 days there are a few dozen wigglers/wrigglers (depending which side of the pond you are on). I see 2 eggs that finally developed a bit of fungus. I would expect that by the end of the day the few remaining viable eggs will hatch.

The eggs from my Driftwood Cats (Tatia perugiae) have also started hatching, today. They are an awesome specie, but are much more difficult to keep alive for the first couple of weeks. I am getting more to live, with each successive spawn, so that is a good thing. Now I'm just waiting for the L10A's to give it another go. lol. - Frank

Congrats, great work, the pics are a joy for the eyes.

Thnks, all. The eggs have all hatched and the fry are very active. So far, so good.

Good to hear hun , please keep us informed and some pics when they get big enough would be lovely -

good luck Sarah x

Most reactions

Back