Black Surprise

Well, in my experience fish people are just regular people who like fish. In 50 years of keeping fish I have met some incredibly nice and fascinating people. I have also met my fair shair of maniacs. liars, thieves, psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissists, ego-maniacs, BS artists, drunks, drug addicts. wife beaters and even one murderer, who is now serving a life-sentence with no chance of parole. Me? You can lump me in with the maniacs. No sweat.

You are of course correct. I have met some incouragables too. :(

As things mature, I will be happy to share the wealth. And don't be bashful. You can always bid on one of my auctions and discover what the term "extras" really means. {Shameless plug!) They're never the lowest priced auctions, but to give the ego-maniac in me a voice, my motto is: "The best always costs more." It's just a fact of life. They always sell and I haven't had a single complaint, yet. The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

I try to stay away from AB, I may give it a look if you can give us a heads up.

I'm a combat hardened veteran. I don't scare easily. As long as I avoid direct confrontation with mirrors. :hyper: - Frank

:hey:

Most reactions

Back