Snow!

I'm not lol. Just thought it was very funny to see. You don't often see a page full of snow for the forecast. :D I think I'll be staying snuggled up in bed with my electric blanket tomorrow...

I'm not lol. Just thought it was very funny to see. You don't often see a page full of snow for the forecast. :D I think I'll be staying snuggled up in bed with my electric blanket tomorrow...

Lucky! I have work!

We have snow in Kent...................wooooooo whoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow finally hit the South East, just as I was home visiting from University. 5:00am and lugging a large suitcase through thick snow for about 2 miles is pretty exhausting at this time of the morning.

Snow here this morning, giving scores out to whoever does the best spin in the carpark. Last day of the month though,. blah.

Btw awesome snowman dipsy, and I thought ours was good with it's mohican! lol

I did like his mohican :)

Snow here this morning, giving scores out to whoever does the best spin in the carpark. Last day of the month though,. blah.

I win littlemonkey - I got stuck yesterday at least 3 times getting into our car park (we have to drive past 2 other peoples spaces before we get to ours) Our nice neighbours pushed me out and this morning I got all the way to my space; reversed in, pulled back out to straigten up and got stuck! (Our spaces are in a narrow row and quite awkward to get into) GRR.

Btw awesome snowman dipsy, and I thought ours was good with it's mohican! lol

I did like his mohican :)

I win littlemonkey - I got stuck yesterday at least 3 times getting into our car park (we have to drive past 2 other peoples spaces before we get to ours) Our nice neighbours pushed me out and this morning I got all the way to my space; reversed in, pulled back out to straigten up and got stuck! (Our spaces are in a narrow row and quite awkward to get into) GRR.

Where I work it's on an old airfield, loads of room. If you get in a spin get a vid so we can all mark you. :lol:

snow301110.jpg

i just looked out my front door.

Got a teeny bit in Brum this morning, just about covered the pavements.

it was snowing like mad in south london. I was too scared to drive to work so I decided to take train. Then I had to wait 1 hour for the train to arrive! :shout: :angry: :shout:

Most reactions

Back