Show Off Your Fish

Thanks, :)
No I didnt breed him, I brought him online from Aquatics to
Your Door (UK) :)

Ahh, I see :)
Goshhh, £15 postage!

Thats normal amount Via Courier but can get a decent amount of fish for this of course if your only wanting 1 then its expensive, but if you have say 8 bags with 1-5 fish per bag not so bad ;)

You mail ordered Guppies? :blink: Your LFS must be really bad. :lol:

Great pictures of him though, one fish i could never photograph no matter how long i sat there or how many times i pressed the button.

Great pictures of him though, one fish i could never photograph no matter how long i sat there or how many times i pressed the button.

Agreed! I have some lovely snake skins but can I get as decent picture of them :/

Agreed! I have some lovely snake skins but can I get as decent picture of them :/

You did a pretty good job with the one in your signature :lol:

Lol, yep I've ordered from them before, and the fish they give are always healthy!
It did take me about 40 different shots to get those good ones!

Lol, it did take about 40 odd shots to get some good ones! Lol.

I got 2 Bolivian rams today!!! I'm hoping I got a male+ a female, but they were difficult to sex so I went on dorsal fun, spot, and coloring and hoping for the best. Pics to cone later!!!

Here's some of my new rams (These were right after I turned the light on so they're not colored up yet):

fish042.jpg

fish041.jpg

fish040.jpg

fish039.jpg

fish038.jpg

fish037.jpg

And here's some of my new false julii corys:

fish036.jpg

fish035.jpg

And some of Azzie for fun:

fish044.jpg

fish043.jpg