Show Off Your Fish

cool. I have one that will spend hours swimming in a circle, like it is chasing its tail. Me and the hubs were mesmerized by it one night lol

cool. I have one that will spend hours swimming in a circle, like it is chasing its tail. Me and the hubs were mesmerized by it one night lol
yeah, a few of mine do that as well. It's only on occasion that all 5 of them do it like in the video.

I have 5 kuhlis myself and I only see all five at once during feeding time. BUt I will get up to three that spin citrcles

I have 5 kuhlis myself and I only see all five at once during feeding time. BUt I will get up to three that spin citrcles
The first month or so that I had them they would hide all the time, and only come out when I ws laying completely still. But I've had them for about half a year now, they're the most rambunctious fish in the tank.

Mine always do that before a weather change, I always check the weather channel if I see them doing it.

My rams are really coloring up nicely. The "male" got some nice red bars on his tail a nice yellow throat a more distinct spot and a tad if blue and the "female" got a nice yellowish throat, blue gills and lost a lot of the darker black coloring :hyper: the "females" tail is alot shorter than the "males" is that a way to sex them? The "males" dorsal is also more pointed at the back.

My one kuhli that a lot..... Then he died of clean water :( yep that's right clean water killed him. I bought him with a tank that hadn't had a water change in over a tear just been filled up when it got low. I put in half freshwater and he died a week later :(

My rams are really coloring up nicely. The "male" got some nice red bars on his tail a nice yellow throat a more distinct spot and a tad if blue and the "female" got a nice yellowish throat, blue gills and lost a lot of the darker black coloring :hyper: the "females" tail is alot shorter than the "males" is that a way to sex them? The "males" dorsal is also more pointed at the back.

My one kuhli that a lot..... Then he died of clean water :( yep that's right clean water killed him. I bought him with a tank that hadn't had a water change in over a tear just been filled up when it got low. I put in half freshwater and he died a week later :(
He probably didn't die from clean water. If the water was getting topped off all the time instead of changed, the hardness would have been ridiculously high, as the minerals don't evaporate with the water. It probably died because of the sudden change in water hardness.

Most reactions

Back