Show Off Your Fish

This is my "baby" Veil Angelfish (Lam)

Attachments

• DSC_0005b.jpg
    DSC_0005b.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 50
cool man of fish which tank is the hospital tank

The 10 gallon or the 8 gallon if the 10 is in use.

Yeah we're constantly updating the 20 gallon tanks, the 36 has been fine as is for awhile now. I had to split 2 of Zach's Platys up because they were fighting & neither one was backing down. He chose to keep the Hifin instead of the Marigold Variatus, which is now in my other 20 gal tank.

I know whatcha mean. Only parts on my 29 that are original are the tank and hood. Even about to get a new bulb haha. My ten changed heaters but it's the same brand.
I have a marigold variatus too. I have to get rid of my sunburst :( she keeps sulking and clamping and was always shy and I think she was the source of my last ich breakout so sorry to her but she's bye bye :(

I need to quit keeping such large, aggressive fish lol. I wouldnt know what to do with a 29g tank. My smallest one is 47g!!

Other than your betta tanks.... :p
Yeah with those fish you'd have trouble trying for a community haha :lol:

UNfortunately my betta tanks are no longer in existance. My favorate one dies <my FOTM winner) and I moved my corwntail to the community. He is happier there.

But to show off fish.....NEW ADDITIONS!!!

DSCN4337.jpg

DSCN4338.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooo isn't he the one from aquabid? The really purdy one? :rip: winder what did him in :( :shout: :rip:

Yeah I got one, but he doesn't really have as much personality as the crazy betta people say. If he ever dies (knock on wood) I'll either sell his tank or maybe buy a new one.

I really need to get in to Bettas, always been interested in them. I just need to find a cheapish tank :)

Yeah I got one, but he doesn't really have as much personality as the crazy betta people say. If he ever dies (knock on wood) I'll either sell his tank or maybe buy a new one.

Don't know how you can say that :p you obviously don't spend enough time with him ;)

I really need to get in to Bettas, always been interested in them. I just need to find a cheapish tank :)

Wondered where you disappeared too :p

Well Josh you *could* put a betta in your 125 ;) That's what I'm going to do when I upgrade to the 125 like yours - I'm a one tank kinda girl and I like the schooling fish so it's perfect for me. Something to consider though! And I know a guy who knows a guy that's got some sweet bettas
w00t.gif

Also I get the feeling that this forum is getting overrun by crazy betta ppl, has anyone else noticed this? It makes me feel sorry for the non betta folks, you must be like, oh just shut up already! lol

Well Josh you *could* put a betta in your 125 ;) That's what I'm going to do when I upgrade to the 125 like yours - I'm a one tank kinda girl and I like the schooling fish so it's perfect for me. Something to consider though! And I know a guy who knows a guy that's got some sweet bettas
w00t.gif

Also I get the feeling that this forum is getting overrun by crazy betta ppl, has anyone else noticed this? It makes me feel sorry for the non betta folks, you must be like, oh just shut up already! lol
Hmmm, I don't really think I could because there's quite a lot of water flow from my external. I'm Drifting more towards getting a 30L tank when I have a bit of cash spare (poor student) so I can house one alone... in my bedroom :yahoo:

I'm not too fussed about it getting 'overrun', bettas are gread fish! :D

I love bettas but I will never again get a crowntail. I am having so many problems with my "Balue" I have had bettas my whole life without a single sight of fin rot, and my crowntail looks ragged and heals up all the time. Can't blame water conditions, they are spot on, he was even getting a mix of tap and filtered water for awhile.

Most reactions

Back