Show Off Your Fish

I wonder why he does that?
I leave for 5 days and miss all the fun gosh!
A co2 system is carbon dioxide I think and you use it to help plants grow and flourish more. It comes in canisters.

A co2 system is carbon dioxide I think and you use it to help plants grow and flourish more. It comes in canisters.

Post some of your fish pics bro! :hyper:

Thanks Man Of Fish that is one of the reasons why i love this site

Post some of your fish pics bro! :hyper:

I'm working on it. I'm sick today :sick: I got a mix of food poisoning and motion sickness yesterday driving home. It was a 12 hour drive and I threw up 4 times. Not fun!!!!

Here's some pics of my Trilineatus (False Julii) Corys, there are 6 in this 20 gallon tank.

DSCN0899.jpg

DSCN0737.jpg

DSCN0750.jpg

113.jpg

Aww those are cute do you know the minimum tank size or minimum floor space they need?

Here's my Father's Julii Corys, at least that's what I think they are. If anyone knows exactly what type of Cory they are I'd be very interested. They aren't Threelined Corys because they look significantly different than mine:

DSCN0861.jpg

DSCN0862.jpg

DSCN0864.jpg

Aww those are cute do you know the minimum tank size or minimum floor space they need?

Not exactly, but they seem to be doing fine in that 20 gallon. If & when I ever rehome the Glowlights I'll up their numbers to at least 10. The biggest problem for them in that tank is that they have top compete to scavenge for foood with the baby Bristlenose Pleco & the huge Mystery Snail.

My Father's Juliis are in a 29 gallon & there's five of them.

Related question:

Does anyone know why some of my Threelined Corys appear more golden while some are more gray? Is that common? You can see what I mean in the pictures.........

I wanted some three-lined cories really badly for my big tank and ended up with the 4 bandit cories.

Here's a pic of one of my five banded barbs, I have 6 and they only been in the tank for a couple of days. A bit shy at the moment but hopefully will become more confident as time goes by.

DSCF2025.jpg

Most reactions

Back