Saintlys Iwagumi Journal. Part 2

I saw this journal a while back and was very impressed... those angels are absolutely stunning and really bring out the complex, yet soft layout. Just gorgeous!

thanks invader.

a couple more pics at feeding time. they know when to come to the top...

85da658f.jpg

8f0ebbe8.jpg

thanks aisha very kind of you to say.

lljdma06, yes its p stellata. i was given some cuttings by a friend and the plant thrives in my set-up.in just a few weeks its twice ive cut and replanted. it will feature heavily in my next scape along with allot of wood.

just like to say this journal has given me so much inspiration to create my own iwagumi design.

thank you very much :rolleyes: thats a very kind thing to say, for me, i'd like to help people where i can so they dont make mistakes like i've done over the last year and a half.

just like to say this journal has given me so much inspiration to create my own iwagumi design.

thank you very much :rolleyes: thats a very kind thing to say, for me, i'd like to help people where i can so they dont make mistakes like i've done over the last year and a half.

where did you get that rock/slate from? i want something similar to the seryiu stone, but i was reading another journal from you where you said you got 82kg of rock for £11.

thanks

where did you get that rock/slate from? i want something similar to the seryiu stone, but i was reading another journal from you where you said you got 82kg of rock for £11.

thanks

i've bought from various places. i've had slate from garden centres, but you have to be lucky whether they sell it or not. other wise try ced stone supplies. fraction of the cost on many things including slate. always less than £1 per kilo for most stuff, down to about 13p per kilo

http://www.ced.ltd.uk/

always be sure to check the stones compatibility with water and fish

thanks

i've bought from various places. i've had slate from garden centres, but you have to be lucky whether they sell it or not. other wise try ced stone supplies. fraction of the cost on many things including slate. always less than £1 per kilo for most stuff, down to about 13p per kilo

[URL="http://www.ced.ltd.uk/"]http://www.ced.ltd.uk/[/URL]

always be sure to check the stones compatibility with water and fish

will do.. is that the key then, to get a hell load of stone and keep on trying new arrangements

absolutely . you can never have enough stone. i've got piles of the stuff at my house and my parents. my mother even uses it in the garden now

absolutely . you can never have enough stone. i've got piles of the stuff at my house and my parents. my mother even uses it in the garden now

lol, been looking on the site you gave me the link for, i prefer the look of the wethered limestone, but this will raise ph and gh, i think i will go round a few garden centres and see if they have some big bits of slate

thanks

i really like that stuff too! same reasons i didnt buy it

there yards contain varying types of stone. some awesome slate!

Most reactions

Back