River Reef 94L Let The Fun Begin

well ordered all new filter media today and looked at some BioNitratEx is this anygood ?

Tony

lol feel like im talkin to myself :) bought a phosphate test kit today so will do this later once im back home and plan to do a 15% water change again tomorrow

Tony

Don't worry, some of my journals are that way. How is the nitrate level?

Liz

liz around 80-100 ! and not gone down even with water changes

lol fishy just reply thats what i do :)

lol thats good then it hopefully will be here tomorrow :)

1 mor thing seffie where are u ? are u havin that finger coral from englishbull ?

well this turned uptoday just waitin for my bionitratex now then ill start slowly changein media over

IMAG0367.jpg

1 mor thing seffie where are u ? are u havin that finger coral from englishbull ?

Sorry Tony, been hell at school and we had the the yr 11 ball last night!

Englishbull hasnt answered, so dont know about the leather :sad:

Tony, I am wondering if naughty Nick, didnt keep up with his water changes and the rock has absorbed a fair amount of nitrate :crazy: If that is the case you will need to keep doing bigger water changes for a while whilst running a nitrate remover - you did get rid of that sand right?

lol what school u work at ? message english bull again he still has it and it is a lovely coral and bigger then it looks i see it last night

as for the sand nope i didnt was plannin 2 but thought it would cause to much of a problem like a cycle and nick said there was loads of snails in there ? it could be that he didnt do water changes everything else But nitrate is normal only thing ive now not tested is KH but i checked everything else even tested my water used for changes and thats ok

message english bull again he still has it and it is a lovely coral and bigger then it looks i see it last night

as for the sand nope i didnt

So, nitrate is now down? I wouldnt mind betting that the nitrate was leaching from the sand when you did the new aquascaping ---- you should have changed the sand when you had the chance :p

You been to Englishbull, what did you buy? I'm going tonight :good:

nope nitrate is still up but im sure my tank is cyclein sand has gone brown

and pics pics pics of new coral lol yes i went other night bought a new powerhead :)

well i came home last night with 8 new frags lol and today came home with a new tank :)lol well not new second hand but its only a small quarantine tank which im thinkin of cleaning out (Seffie?) and setting up and stickin my fish and snails/shrimp in for now and restartin my RR94 from fresh new sand/media/water

Ah ha, sounds like a good plan - get that sand out :sick: although remember to sieve it for snails etc :good:

So, come on, spill the beans, new frags?

Most reactions

Back