River Reef 94L Let The Fun Begin

the scape is amazing.
also love the look of your purple mushroom :hyper:

i think you could have the perfect place for a sun :hey:

is that thing near your powerhead a tuxedo urchin?

thanks guys im really happy with how i got it couple of cave type areas now and more places for coral but still alot of open space i still got 1 bit of LR i missed the cynao on so will have to get that off intank now as removed rest when LR was out tank ??, goin to leave tank a week now to settle back down and get some more coral frags and i also found a nice sized finger toady that hopefully will go in the middle gap on sandbed from my lfs

Next on my list is few more cuc and fish but still dunno what to get been thinkin about a blenny or goby still and maybe few more snails and hermits what do ppl think

Tony

sorry fishy u replyed just before me lol yes thats tux urchin :) he been all over tank today

where u think for a sun ? and what they like to keep i seen some and they look lovely but not sure how they are to care for

and the purple mush gets bigger then that but so does the blue one but i cant get to it now as its right in left rear corner lol

ye my red mush does that

sun coral where it is a bit darker like that middle section-sund do need to be fed so maybe later :good:

Looking good mate!

It will look ace once you've got all your corals in and grown out :D

Any plans for LPS down the line? :hey:

Hey stampos tnans for the comment :) yeah im still looking for more corals to add wanna fill it up more lol as for LPS im in 2 minds would love them but think ill leave it a little while and learn abit more before i take that step :)

looks like one of my red leg hermits has died today as can see a few legs on bottom of tank lol

did test of water tonight as doin WWC tomorrow

p.h 7.8
ammonia 0
nitrite 0
nitrate 80 down from over 100
calcium 500+
salinity 1.026/7

hopefully i should get nitrate down over next few weeks but how can i get my calcium down as i think its more 550 then 500 ?

Calcium is fine but that nitrate..........needs sorting asap :blink: are you doing 20% water changes weekly?

yeah did prob 25% today so prob about 50% in a week now will test tomorrow and see what the wc has done

did have a stressfull day with tank tho while doin my wwc i knocked some rock over which knocked all my corals over then when i tryed gettin rock back the same i couldnt as it kept fsllin over !!! anyway a hour later ive removed most the LR again and still couldnt get it back to how i wanted :( but did find my blue mush and my other red hermit lol

will test water again in min just had to sort the otherhalfs goldfish out as they have whitespot lol the fun of fishkeeping lol

Most reactions

Back