River Reef 94L Let The Fun Begin

anybody know if Loctite super glue ultra gel is ok to use on frags in the tank ?

ill have to try and look ar a bottle i ordered some reef safe super glue but wanted gel really

no updates as been settin up my QT tank this week but need a ID of this i found on my glass this morning

IMAG0390.jpg

Asternia stars there goodies and multiply by splitting their selves. :good:

first one ive seen :) do they live in sand as im changein it next week so will hacve to siv it ti save them

They live all over the place :p but yes, sieve your sand, you never know what might be in there

and im plannin on stickin the LR in 2 big containers with heater and pump will that be ok to keep them in for few hours-day ? and if the coiline(sp) on back wall is left to dry couldl that cause Nitrate problems ? as when we moved it was dry for about 3 hours i guess maybe more

and im plannin on stickin the LR in 2 big containers with heater and pump will that be ok to keep them in for few hours-day ?

Yes indeed, I kept mine in tubs for a few weeks

and if the coiline(sp) on back wall is left to dry couldl that cause Nitrate problems ? as when we moved it was dry for about 3 hours i guess maybe more

Nah, that wont cause nitrate - I do suspect that naughty Nick didnt keep up with his water changes and the rock has absorbed nitrate :crazy: this theory will be easy to check when the rock is the only thing in the containers by testing after 24 hrs :good: then you will know if it was the sand and rock or just the sand :sick:

came home tonight and all the glas was covered on brown algee ! cant wait to clean this tank out lol

Most reactions

Back