Registration Denied At Bettabreeders?!

constantine03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Is anyone here a member here?? They have some very interesting articles, and the mods will pick you up and "mentor" you on breeding. I want to be a member, but they won't let me. They sent me an email saying that they know that I'm someone named "Pixie." I have no idea who Pixie is and find it very odd that they didn't even check my IP address to confirm this...PLUS, the email account I used to register is my school email address...not some random google/yahoo/hotmail address. Maybe I should register again using my us.army.mil address and see if they think that one's fake too...hah.

"constantine03,

Pixie, we know this is an alternate e-mail you use - and that this is another forum name ID for you. We will not be validating this membership.

Please just move on. You are not welcome on bettabreeders."

So strange! 10 million people could want to use the base of that username! I happen to use it on every forum I'm on...and it's my aquabid username as well! And I'm NOT PIXIE! I'm Kayla! Hah...

Seriously though, that's kind of jacked up. If anyone's a member there, would you possibly consider PMing me so I can let you know who actually sent me this email, and you could be so kind as to let that individual know I'm not "Pixie?" I sent an email response, but I'm sure he won't believe it. :crazy:

PMSL im pixie!!! as in pixies_bettas as i am in other forums ill PM a mod there i keep in touch with ill PM them this link too prove it!
i was a mmber and wouldnt touch them with a barge pole... they expect EVERYONE too be as good as them and the standards are soo high its rediculous!
the site is going down hill.... id steer clear :)

i cant believe Hal is soo stupid when it comes too things like IP's etc!

And they can shove there site where the sun dont shine!

plebs!

Kayla if you join do exactly as your told dont even mention VT's
and dont breed ANYfish they dont like!
there complete and utter *#@!
grrrrrr

i cant honetsly believe that they think id rejoin garrrrrgh!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Pixies_bettas
aka
Chrissy

DUH HAL!!
check your IP's before you go accusing!
not bloomin hard!

Ah, Nakomis, that's no fun. :\

I've been reading threads there and want to ask questions, but just can't...I'm never allowed. Strange that they would think my email address is yours though, isn't it? It's a University of Illinois email address...and you're not even in the States!

Ah, Nakomis, that's no fun. :\

I've been reading threads there and want to ask questions, but just can't...I'm never allowed. Strange that they would think my email address is yours though, isn't it? It's a University of Illinois email address...and you're not even in the States!
Haha yeah well feel free to ask i can get em answered and i remember most of what they say!
and what they dont have there i can ask a few IBC members i know....;)
:unsure: not too sure why they thought i was you or you me!
they KNOW im in UK !
paaah what idiots

Yay! They apologized and allowed me to register. :)

Thanks to anyone who may have helped me out with this!

Uh, obviously they felt bad. ;)

Hehe...I'm sure it'll be corrected shortly.

Before they do, can u change my username for me :hyper: :lol:

Uh, obviously they felt bad. ;)

Hehe...I'm sure it'll be corrected shortly.

lucky your a nice person cos yoo could really punish them big time for the way they treated you, having admin rights lol

No Problem Kayla Glad to help

been on that forum for 1 day and this is the type of reply you get from them (idiots)

No, you're wrong - they need the daphnia right now. They're at the point they need something to assure they don't become constipated. They'd only be too small if they're underdeveloped.

OF COURSE, do whatever you want. But why ask if you think you already know what you want to do? Just do it then.

All i said was, that ii thought some of my fry was a bit small for daphnia and asked what he thought of maybe using grindall worm, while the fry basically grow a bit more for a week.. i think he completely did not understand the ???????? at the end of the question the dumb ***

ps, that comment was from a Admin of the forum as well :lol:

From what i have seen its the typical response, they no better than any one else ever...its not a site where you can easily express your opinion

From what i have seen its the typical response, they no better than any one else ever...its not a site where you can easily express your opinion

There a bunch of *****

Its has if they dont like another question once they have answered one lol...

I only wanted to see what they was like and thats my opinion of them, hope they ban me then the fun can start ;)

Most reactions

Back