Recommended Fish Food For Goldfish

So, frozen bloodworms and live bloodworms are something that I could fairly easily buy from a pet shop (that sells fish)?

Are they safe enough for my goldfish and blackmoor? Can I give them live or frozen bloodworms?

Are they expensive?

Cheers,
Picco

Its like you and the O.P being locked in a bedroom for the rst of your life and every now and then have some food put through the door. So its obviously not alright. And what 5 fish do you hav in that same tank?

people lik you really #101## me off...

best put you fish back in their natural habitat then, no tank can ever be as good as the real thing!

Its not like being locked in a bedroom, because that doesn't happen, bottom line is they survive, they know no better.

I have 5 WCMM.

So instead of searching through post and being a nazi about everything why not give the lad advice like he's asked for. Im sure you just saying something isn't going to change his decision to keep goldfish that he's had for years, and may be attatched to.

You could argue its not fair on him because he's had his goldfish so long, it would be cruel to rehome them.

Rant over.

P.s, crmpicco, bloodworms, both frozen and live should be readily available from all decent pet shops. Im not entirely sure if they are the best thing to feed goldfish, perhaps wait for somebody else to advise you, if thats even possible on this forum!

Vitrafin Natural pond sitcks 6 days a week
fasting day on last day
every 4 days give live bloodworms
and every 2 weeks, on fast day give about 5 cooked de-shelled peas each

I've had my fish for 9 years now and I feed them fish flakes.

I'm curious does anyone know roughly how old normal plain ol' goldfish are when you get them from the shop? I was wondering this to try and guess an accurate age of my fishies.

Most reactions

Back