Fantail Goldfish Tails

Hi Colin,

Huge thank you both for your honesty and advice.
I will do my absolute best to get what they need in time.
I will update asap.

I truly appreciate your advice so much.
Thank you 🙏
I've just ordered Esha-2000 after finding it's the nearest to antibiotics we can get in the Uk (I tried to import Doxycycline but, as you both said, antibiotics are not importable to Uk).

It's due to arrive Wednesday, should I do any water changes to reduce salt first? Would you recommend

Waterlife Myxazin or Esha-2000 or both one after the other.. ?​

I can't seem to buy Mardel’s Maracyn antibiotic food in the UK either, it's so frustrating.

Thanks
😢🐠🐟

Last edited:
Try the esha 2000, it should be stronger than the Myxazin, but that's only going off the ingredients. I haven't used esha 2000 so can't say 100%.

Do a water change before treating if it's going to be a day or two before you get the medication, but don't leave it too long. The longer it takes to get the stuff in the water, the less chance of survival.

Try the esha 2000, it should be stronger than the Myxazin, but that's only going off the ingredients. I haven't used esha 2000 so can't say 100%.

Do a water change before treating if it's going to be a day or two before you get the medication, but don't leave it too long. The longer it takes to get the stuff in the water, the less chance of survival.
Ok, thanks again Colin. I'll do the water change two days before I know the Esha-2000 is arriving, so I can treat straight away on arrival, it might come early 🤞
I removed carbon already (last week wth Melafix) and have tonight added a third airstone, they were happy for that. Trying so hard for them.

Should I treat the tank the same as for adding antibiotics with the Esha 2000 as you suggested, a bare tank? They do like somewhere to hide/n sleep so that's why I'm asking again.
I appreciate your time as always

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back