Random Discussion

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That was a really short reply lol I was going through the airport, of it sounded abrubt or snappy I didn't mean it that way, if you want to know more I'd be happy to tell you:)

That’s very sad, @JuiceBox52. My question, which you don’t need to answer, is how do you maintain your fish tanks?
I almost couldn't, there is a thread on here from awhile back where I said I couldn't maintain them and would have to sell them. I got a python water changer and that has been a lifesaver, no more buckets. My tanks never look "pretty" because it's painful to wipe the glass of algae/trim the plants etc. I just feed and do water changes and let the fish chill in the untamed tanks. The only plant maintenance I do is to trim the water lettuce roots, they get to be like 14 inches sometimes and take up the whole tank. Sometimes I'll pay my brothers to help me

A curiosity question real quick... How do you bring your wheel chair around? Is it in your car and someone grabs it for you when something happens? Just curious, you dont have to answer if you dont have to.
Didn't see this until now! I actually don't own one right now! I hsve crutches but use a wheelchair whenever one is available, such as in stores or the airport like when I first posted. I am however asking for a wheelchair, some new canes and a walker for my birthday haha

Thanks!
@JuiceBox52, fish oil/ flax oil, green lipped mussels, olive leaf and olive oil can all help reduce inflammation in the body and might help reduce some of your arthritis symptoms

Since there seems to be interest in learning about EDS and accessibility etc for me and others, and I don't mind sharing, but don't want to clog up the thread, if anyone wants to they can follow my EDS Instagram account. I post informational articles, quotes from other sick people etc. I'm trying to build a community where people can learn about it since it's not talked about enough:) beware though, some people find it depressing the things I post haha :)
chronically___hopeful

Didn't see this until now! I actually don't own one right now! I hsve crutches but use a wheelchair whenever one is available, such as in stores or the airport like when I first posted. I am however asking for a wheelchair, some new canes and a walker for my birthday haha
Ah, ok. That actually works well I guess, I'm sure people wouldnt want to lug around a big wheelchair... So its probably best to use the towns'/cities' things that they have. Hopefully you're able to have a wheelchair that folds up? It would take up way less space

Ah, ok. That actually works well I guess, I'm sure people wouldnt want to lug around a big wheelchair... So its probably best to use the towns'/cities' things that they have. Hopefully you're able to have a wheelchair that folds up? It would take up way less space
Yeah thays the kind a want, thankfully even though I have a small 2-door car we can fit a ton in there lol, we fit a full sized foldable ladder in the backseat once I was pretty proud of that :rofl:

@JuiceBox52 - thank you 🙂

@Fishmanic - I will now I know what I’m looking for.

Many acronyms have multiple meanings, and when you start adding in a multi-national aspect too…

SAE: Stamped/Self Addressed Envelope or Siamese Algae Eater..?
WC: Water Closet (toilet/Bathroom) or Water Change..?

Most reactions

Back