Random Discussion

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Guys........I finished the midterm.......now I just feel sick....what if I didn't pass?
so what if you didn't pass, you can re-sit it some other time and good grades only get you into college. You can study at tech (technical college) and get a trade instead of becoming a uni student. Try and enjoy life and don't stress too much about things. If you pass that's great, if you don't, it's not the end of the world (covid is) :)

Speak for yourself! I'm almost 20 years past 50 and the only teeth I haven't got are the three perfectly healthy, just growing at peculiar angles, wisdom teeth which were removed when I was in my 20s :lol:
I honestly thought at MOST you are 40... You are goin strong!

Essjay is from Merry old England where teeth are not well looked after. So anything teeth related and coming out of the UK can be dismissed by people that brush and floss :)

Last edited:
I brush and floss - well, to be precise I brush and use interdental brushes, 4 of them in different sizes. I have always looked after my teeth.
It grieved me that the only teeth I've ever had removed were healthy teeth. The top ones were growing out sideways and cutting my cheeks and the the lower one was growing under the roots of the teeth in front of it. So all three had to go. All the fault of the human jaw becoming smaller while the number of teeth remains the same.
My 6 month check up is in 2 weeks - just had a reminder email from the dentist. At least we can now have check ups again, only emergency appointments were permitted during the lockdowns.

After bouts of severe lower abdominal pain for several days, I passed a large kidney stone.. pain has now dissipated .I wasnt able to sleep for two nights.
Now tonight I am in agony with a tooth pain. It constantly throbs. I hope to get a dental exam soon and will take antibiotics to relieve the pain,
Another night of no sleep,
Ooooh, sorry to hear that! Sounds awful.

This world is teeming with fascinating things. I haven't been bored since I was a doofus teenager.
I've been flying around the sun for 50 years, and have barely scratched the surface of interesting things to do, learn, and be. Life is good. :)

Most reactions

Back