Pure Evil!

typical americans!
Hey now, was that necessary?!

Nosing through the remaining videos confirms that they are indeed from southlake, either high school football fans or players,I think they're Seniors. I looked at the '06 roster and no one matched up. They don't look very old at all.

They're certainly immature!

:angry: :( :sad:

makes my f-----g blood BOIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

typical americans!

And that is the steriotypes that us 'Typical americans' have to deal with all the time. I'm sure there are stupid people in your country as well, Laura, so please, next time think about how you type things and remember that America does not have a 'claim' to all the stupid people in the world.

For those of you who didn't watch the entire video, the bettas don't actually fight each other when introduced to the bowl. They're so shocked they immediately sit down and pant, the red one sees the blue one for a second (or vice versa, won't watch that again), and attempts to swim toward it, but then sits back down again. They were poured into a 1g drum bowl from their store cups.

The rest of the video is the two kids being "clever".

I'm trying to think of a way to say what happened to the blue VT in the final frame without spoiling it for the others...

If you're using the dark theme for the forum, the text below is easily read. If you're using the standard white background, highlight the text below to read it.

With apologies:

The boys start in the whole, "He could have been a contender!" schtick, and then thow him against a wall. They then show a close up of him being still, on the carpet.

:angry: :( :sad:

makes my f-----g blood BOIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

typical americans!

I'm outraged as well. These people are obviously idiots without any regard for the other life (and never grew up past the point of child-like cruelty). However, I definitely wouldn't call them "typical americans" Unfortunately you can find this kind of stupidity anywhere you go in the world...it's just how things are, but stereotyping has it's negativities as well.

I want to swear so badly, but something is holding me back. I won't watch that, it is so disgusting. I will start crying so hard, so fast. How would those ####ing idiotic ####ers like that.

I don't want to watch cuz I don't want to sign up for their website. So far my spam has been alot better since I quit doing stuff like that. Humans can be so destructive.

I don't want to watch cuz I don't want to sign up for their website. So far my spam has been alot better since I quit doing stuff like that. Humans can be so destructive.

Actually, you don't need to sign up for the website to watch it. But still, not watching it is probably a very good idea.

Hi Laura--hope you don't think Americans are so cruel......My great-grandmother and most of my other ancestors were born in your country. I was taught to have manners and kindness to animals and other people. American culture is not what you see on TV if you get our shows there...... There are all kinds of people in every country and culture. I can't imagine hanging around with guys who would do these kinds of things when I was their age nor would I have even had second-hand associations with people like this.
So, please, if you would, rethink your position on Americans and put your anger toward individuals not an entire group. Cruelty to animals is not a part of our culture.

(and never grew up past the point of child-like cruelty).
That's the impression I get. I'd like to find them and give them a talkin' to, I'll tell you that much... but honestly, I think they're just too stupid to think about what they're doing and consider it from the bettas' point of view. I think the real solution would be to educate them and teach them empathy... or just castrate them so their filthy seed can't enter the genepool and pass their stupidity on to future generations :good:

Honestly though, I've seen far, far worse. There's a fairly well known video that surfaced on the 'net recently in which a woman crushes the head of a small kitten with her shoe. That one I dare not watch. She did it for money; now that's real human filth.
EDIT: Oh, and she was Japanese, not American ;)

On the internet, you can always find worse. The kick is to ensure that "it's not the worse I've seen" isn't used for everything. Then we become another /b on 4chan.org or another troll on slashdot. Being jaded can only be so cool.

For those of you who didn't watch the entire video, the bettas don't actually fight each other when introduced to the bowl. They're so shocked they immediately sit down and pant, the red one sees the blue one for a second (or vice versa, won't watch that again), and attempts to swim toward it, but then sits back down again. They were poured into a 1g drum bowl from their store cups.

The rest of the video is the two kids being "clever".

I'm trying to think of a way to say what happened to the blue VT in the final frame without spoiling it for the others...

If you're using the dark theme for the forum, the text below is easily read. If you're using the standard white background, highlight the text below to read it.

With apologies:

The boys start in the whole, "He could have been a contender!" schtick, and then thow him against a wall. They then show a close up of him being still, on the carpet.

But what about the part where they are both put into the same cup and tear each other apart and all you can see is bits of fins floating around :S

Sick, twisted and disgusting :-(

I didn't see that, I did see a lot of mulm in the water, because one of the betta cups were very dirty to begin with. One guy was in blue water, and the other guy was in filthy water, and they were both dumped in.

Of course, seeing as how I only watched it once, I could simply have missed that detail. I honestly didn't notice it, though.

Thankfully I see you can no longer view the video without a password and logging into youtube.

Not that it probably doesn't take more than a minute to sign up - but at least it's been flagged.

Most reactions

Back