PoSt YoUr Livebearer pIcTuReS hErE!!!!!

Figured I've got enough Livebearers to post some pics. :p These are of some of the fishies I have now, and some that have since passed on to that big fishbowl in the sky.

Carson the Swordtail - Desceased...too bad to...he was gorgeous. :sad: :
Carson3.jpg

Sherbert the Swordtail - Desceased...another loss that was very hard...she was one of my favorites:
SherbertSword1.jpg

Neon the Swordtail - Deceased...he was so pretty... :-( :
Livebearer17.jpg

Trany the Swordtail. Yeah, this guy is great (and still alive :p ). One of my absolute favorites in the tank. :wub: :
TranySword1.jpg

Female Coral Blue Mickey Mouse Platy, Marigold female Sword, and young Marigold female Sword:
PlatiesSwordsGroup1.jpg

Big group of Swordies and Platies:
PlatiesSwordsGroup3.jpg

Female Coral Blue Platy and friend :wub: :
Livebearer3.jpg

Male Coral Blue Mickey Mouse Platy:
BlueMalePlaty2.jpg

Male Platy (can't remember for the life of me what his color is called :rolleyes: ):
Livebearer18.jpg

Sunny and Socrates the Platies (with a Serpae friend) - Deceased...beautiful pair of Mickey Mouse Platies:
serpaeplaties.jpg

Two male Flamingo Guppies with a mate:
PurtyGup3.jpg

Female Flamingo Guppy:
PurtyGup4.jpg

Male Flamingo Guppy:
Guppies2.jpg

Snakeskin male Flamingo Guppy:
Guppies4.jpg

Snakeskin male with a female friend:
Guppies5.jpg

Hope you enjoyed! :wub: :D

you have some nice livebearers Arashi
That first swordtail was very nice, sorry that he's gone :(

I had a fish very similar to your Coral Blue Mickey Mouse platy, but mine was a Dawn Platy :) He looked identical to yours though, maybe mine was actually a coral blue :dunno:

oooooh im going to have to go and get my camera out now....ive just had some new molly fry born as well!..

Whiskerz - Thanks very much! :D I just love my Livebearers. They are the sweetest fishies. :nod: Perhaps yours was a Coral Blue...if he was a shimmery blue color then he probably was. :thumbs: I have two of them, a male and a female...very pretty colors...I'm hoping they breed, cause I would love to have little blue babies. :wub:

Most reactions

Back