Plant Donations

How large is it or does it grow ill take it off your hands for postage costs ;)

I have Hyprophila polysperma, a tall fast growing stem plant in abundance.It grows so fast atm I am throwing it in the bin and I feel guilty for doing so,such a waste of a great plant.
I am quite willing to give this plant away for free I will even pay for the postage, but I need to know the best way to keep this plant alive once I have removed it from my tank and also how to package it for postal.
I live in the UK, England West Yorkshire.

Hi bud if you've got any of this left I'd be grateful if I could have some please?
Cheers,
Jim

I'm sending the first batch to micko, I'm going to trim it all down so I'll see how much is left.

Okay bud cheers for that!

I'm trimming it all down today, e.mail me or pm your address, same goes to anyone else thats interested because I need to post it off today or tommorow at the latest.

Feedback for Ian, brilliant!!! All recieved ok.

RULES STATE 50 POSTS BEFORE RECIEVING GIFTS

and
cheers Steve :good:

Sorry if I have broken the rules, I didn't actualy read them, my fault but I have only had two replies with addy's to my donation and I want to shift these plants as fast as possible because they are out of my tank.

Plecostomos Fan, thank you, received this morning and looking good. Going to put it in the tank shortly.

Oh, and I don't think you broke the rules, its the person receiving/asking.

FEEDBACK FOR PS3STEVEO
Received: handful of Christmas moss. Fast delivery, well packaged up and loads more than I was expecting! Thanks very much :good:

Feedback for coldcazzie, received shrimp, all ok, well packaged fast delivery.

Thankyou

Feedback for PS3Stevo

Just the right amount of moss and in great condition. Thank you! :good:

Yeah all 6 happy and swimming round the fry tank which got a full clean out and rescape before hand too.

:good:

Have you tried PM'ing the person, rather than posting in here?

Most reactions

Back