Plant Donations

Feedback for kittykat, all recieved ok, gave them
a trim and there doing fine. Riccia on the way.

I have some Anubias Nana on wood if anyone is interested in a swap???

I'm interested in this, what would you be after swapping it for? I'm afraid I'm no high techie like you so i dont have huge expensive plants but I'll offer what i have!

I'd be interested too if you have more or if the other offers fall through. Unless, of course, you're in the UK. Then nevermind.

I have hornwort for trade if interested.

Still patiently waiting for my moss ...
blush.gif

I'm also interested but only have Xmas moss and Egeria to swap :sad:

What do you have to offer lol??

I've got numerous crypts, vallis (straight and not in the best condition)some swords (that id really like to get rid of!), pygmy chain sword, some java moss, and some new red plants, not sure what they are exactly, theres quite a few other plants aswell that i dont know the names of! i can email you a full pic of the tank and you could just pick and choose?

Offered: 3 stems of Hygrophilia corymbosa var. angustifolia (the 3 on the right in the picture below, the 4 on the left are going to SchottayB as he requested them in my journal).
Postage: £1 or swap for a couple of crypts, or some star grass or some other kind of stem, depends what you got! ;) :p
Picture:
IMG_4784.jpg

EDIT: not sure why it's sideways, it's not on photobucket... :unsure: anyways, it's the bottom 3! lol

Hey Cazzie! Thank you for saving me some plants :D

Just to let you know I have sent you the money via PayPal to the address you said. I'll confirm my address my PM on here for you ok :).

Thanks again! :good:

Still got anubias on wood here, after cherry shrimp as swap really???

:no:

I think I must have really bad luck. Had some hornwort sent that never arrived, and I do believe it was mailed, but it's been almost 2 weeks, so negative feedback for USPS. But what else is new, right?

Also had someone say they'd send java moss. Gave address and waited for shipping costs. Person is still posting on the boards, but never got back to me with the price even though I sent a couple of reminder PMs.

Seems almost everything posted is in the UK, so I give up.

Also had someone say they'd send java moss. Gave address and waited for shipping costs. Person is still posting on the boards, but never got back to me with the price even though I sent a couple of reminder PMs.

Seems almost everything posted is in the UK, so I give up.

Had the same problem with the java moss. Still wondering and waiting! I keep seeing all this great stuff being listed as available, but being in the U.S. of A. does pose its problems.
huh.gif

Most reactions

Back