Plant Donations

Hmmm if I didn't need the light so bad I'd have some of that

Just a request ... would it be possible to jot down your location when you post in this topic? I'm in northern Minnesota in the US and I'd love to have some of the plants you're posting, but of course it doesn't make sense to ask if you're in the UK or Australia! Thanks ...
smile.gif

Agreed! Thank you for bringing that up!

anyone have a thin slow growing plants about 30 cm? i dont know any names etc but am willing to pay if nobody cares to be generous:D

I have Hyprophila polysperma, a tall fast growing stem plant in abundance.It grows so fast atm I am throwing it in the bin and I feel guilty for doing so,such a waste of a great plant.
I am quite willing to give this plant away for free I will even pay for the postage, but I need to know the best way to keep this plant alive once I have removed it from my tank and also how to package it for postal.
I live in the UK, England West Yorkshire.

Attachments

• DSCN1102.JPG
    DSCN1102.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 88
I would be very interested Plecostomos Fan if that's ok. I'm not sure about posting though. I've had plants posted in a plastic sandwich bag with some kitchen roll inside if that help.

I have Hyprophila polysperma, a tall fast growing stem plant in abundance.It grows so fast atm I am throwing it in the bin and I feel guilty for doing so,such a waste of a great plant.
I am quite willing to give this plant away for free I will even pay for the postage, but I need to know the best way to keep this plant alive once I have removed it from my tank and also how to package it for postal.

Wrap in wet kitchen roll, put in sealable freezer bag, pop into jiffy bag.1st class UK postage is £1.58 if the weight is <100g.Can be cheaper if the envelope and contents are not thicker than 25mm. Cross fingers.

I would be very interested Plecostomos Fan if that's ok. I'm not sure about posting though. I've had plants posted in a plastic sandwich bag with some kitchen roll inside if that help.

Send me e.mail or pm with your address, and I would estimate I could have them to you for the end of next week, or sooner.
Thanks for the postal info stu.

Hi,

I can send you that amount of moss no problem.The fern I have is needle fern. I don't have loads of this but I can send you a smallish amount if you want. It looks good on bogwood mixed with moss.
If you want to send me your address, will send you some out then you just send me back whatever you think is the right amount. Would that work for you?

Kat

Hi

that sounds good.Will PM you

Stu

Hi Kat

did you get the Vallis that i sent 1st class on Wed morning?

Stu

Hi bud if you've got any of this left I'd be grateful if I could have some please?
Cheers,
Jim

Hi bud if you've got any of this left I'd be grateful if I could have some please?
Cheers,
Jim

I'm sending the first batch to micko, I'm going to trim it all down so I'll see how much is left.

Cheers,
Jim

I'm sending the first batch to micko, I'm going to trim it all down so I'll see how much is left.

Okay bud cheers for that!

Thats fine with me :D thanks

I have quite a bit of egeria densa if anyone is interested?
Would just want £1 to cover postage costs :good:

Most reactions

Back