Plant Donations

Hi uk
will have some Vallis Amerciana to swap in about a weeks time. Ideally looking for some Java Moss and/or a Hygrophila (not difformis or polysperma).Different heights, up to about 70cm

Thanks

I have some java moss to swap with you. How much would you like?

Do you have any photos?

Kat
x

I have a few MTS in my tank, I just thought I would let you know.

Hi
sorry for the delay, been in deepest Devon for the last 10 days, with no mob.signal.I'll try to post some pics of the vallis if you're still interested.Never had any moss before, but don't think i'll need too much,i just want to start covering a lump of driftwood, maybe size of golf ball? Actually be interested in Java Fern you mentioned in a later post.How much Vallis would you like for either or both?
There's some pics near the end of my journal (see sig) to keep you going.Quite happy to thin some of the long stuff at the back out for ya.

Stu

Hi there :)

I have some fairly big amazon sword plants if anyone wants them in exchange for some low-tech mid-background plants, or if you don't have any plants to swap, I would appreciate if you would cover postage costs. There are three of them, 2 larger and 1 middle size. Some algae on the leaves as they have been sat in a bucket for a couple weeks, however are otherwise big and healthy plants :)

I am in Lanarkshire, Scotland if anyone is likely to be near enough to collect :lol:

OK, so this thread asks that feedback be left. Should I leave feedback for someone who said they had plants to offer and they'd get back to me with a shipping estimate and then never responded again after I provided my address for the shipping quote? It's been almost 3 weeks now. :(

Hi uk
will have some Vallis Amerciana to swap in about a weeks time. Ideally looking for some Java Moss and/or a Hygrophila (not difformis or polysperma).Different heights, up to about 70cm

Thanks

I have some java moss to swap with you. How much would you like?

Do you have any photos?

Kat
x

I have a few MTS in my tank, I just thought I would let you know.

Hi
sorry for the delay, been in deepest Devon for the last 10 days, with no mob.signal.I'll try to post some pics of the vallis if you're still interested.Never had any moss before, but don't think i'll need too much,i just want to start covering a lump of driftwood, maybe size of golf ball? Actually be interested in Java Fern you mentioned in a later post.How much Vallis would you like for either or both?
There's some pics near the end of my journal (see sig) to keep you going.Quite happy to thin some of the long stuff at the back out for ya.

Stu

Hi,

I can send you that amount of moss no problem.The fern I have is needle fern. I don't have loads of this but I can send you a smallish amount if you want. It looks good on bogwood mixed with moss.
If you want to send me your address, will send you some out then you just send me back whatever you think is the right amount. Would that work for you?

Kat

FEEDBACK FOR ps3steveo

I have recieved some swords from him. More that he said actually. The plants were sent out to me very quickly and were in great condition.

Kat

We should have a fish donation thread cos I need 2 x cheap cherries lol lfs don't stock them :(

Hi,

I can send you that amount of moss no problem.The fern I have is needle fern. I don't have loads of this but I can send you a smallish amount if you want. It looks good on bogwood mixed with moss.
If you want to send me your address, will send you some out then you just send me back whatever you think is the right amount. Would that work for you?

Kat

Hi

that sounds good.Will PM you

Stu

Feedback for Liana_y2kuk got the needle leaf fern and java fern all good condition.

Thankyou

I have a small amount of surplus to requirement ludwigia red if anyone wants it.

ludwigia.jpg

I'll take it fella need something with a bit of colour for the fry tank, what u after for it?

nothing, i have your address, so i'll get them off in the morning. :good:

Ok I have some Christmas moss I'm looking for some cherries in exchange, but if you have sent me freebies you can have it (returning favour) it's about 2 tennis ball size lumps.

i tell thee what, you can send me a smidge of Crimbo moss, if thats OK. I don't want a lot, just a small amount??

Did you want a bit of Java moss?

Yeah no worries lol pm me your address dude, I have a fair bit if you have any cherries spare ;)

Most reactions

Back