Plant Donations

im terribly sorry if asking for anybodies surplus moss has upset you!

Hey cowboy, its the rules.

There is a 'wanted' section on the classified section of the forum if you'd like to request your moss in there. :good:

Do you reckon we should be self policing? always feels a bit awkward & uninviting.

Not really self policing, more like reminding people of the rules, they need to be read and stuck by otherwise this useful thread might close.

I think we should have a Request Thread pinned, so things like this won't happen, because when I started, I just jumped straight to the end of the page, or Read the Rules on the Pinned title. I never knew rules existed :blush: !

I think we should have a Request Thread pinned, so things like this won't happen, because when I started, I just jumped straight to the end of the page, or Read the Rules on the Pinned title. I never knew rules existed :blush: !

This is why this thread should be turned into it's own sub forum... it will give the whole thing some order and any thread that is made as a request can easily be removed without people having to remind people of the rules.

Each person making there own thread and then edited as [GONE] once the items have been donated/swapped. Then once the mod has seen the message GONE, it can be deleted to keep the section clean.

Simple, effective and wouldn't need a whole lot done to keep it in order.

This is why this thread should be turned into it's own sub forum... it will give the whole thing some order and any thread that is made as a request can easily be removed without people having to remind people of the rules.

Each person making there own thread and then edited as [GONE] once the items have been donated/swapped. Then once the mod has seen the message GONE, it can be deleted to keep the section clean.

+1

+1

And 1 for TWO!

I have a piece of bogwood with Java Moss attached for a trade, (around 8 inches long)

looking for a swap with any other plant or plants :good:

what plants are you intrested in?

Any offer considered, just put some plant names out there and I will do a google search and see if I like :good:

I am still a noob with planted tanks so dont know many plant names of the top of my head.

can i just add in here that this thread will be cleaned up sometime over the weekend and all of your comments have been taken on board. :good:

iv got 2 crypts ( not sure what there called there in the bottom left of my sig)
iv got a ton of inidan fern its a fast grower and can take over...
i think iv got a little dwarf hair grass ( 1 or 2 plants - its really not much)
iv got a ton of java fern baby's (there all attached to a leaf but are fairly big and will easily break off and grow )
i could give you like a tinny amount of weeping moss i mean like 4grams as well if you wanted... (iv not got much left as i just planted it in one of my tanks Wednesday but i have a tinny bit spare
that's about all if got to offer i think.

there all fairly common plants any of them interest you?

edit: thanks ian =]

Most reactions

Back