Plant Donations

Offered: 3 stems of Hygrophilia corymbosa var. angustifolia (the 3 on the right in the picture below, the 4 on the left are going to SchottayB as he requested them in my journal).
Postage: £1 or swap for a couple of crypts, or some star grass or some other kind of stem, depends what you got! ;) :p
Picture:

Just to let you know, plants got here safe ;)!

THANK YOU! Top quality plants, anyone buying these belive me you won't be dissapointed! Look stunning in the tank!

Thanks again Cazzie! :good: :) :)
Thanks Scott, you're very welcome :)

Still patiently waiting for my moss ...
blush.gif

I know, it'll ship out early next week. Though technically I didn't offer it in this thread, but in my journal.

Feedback for Lilfishie.

Plants arrived this morning, more than I expected and well packaged.

Thank you.

I have decided myself that I will no longer accept plants but will donate. When mine grows. I feel its as become a them and us thread and whilst I'm not wishing to cause an argument or controversy this is being encouraged by a moderator.

I have never posted in the plants tanks section as I do not believe my tanks have enough plants or look the part no matter how much I try.

I would like to thank everyone who sent me plants and say they all arrived brilliantly packaged and was very, very please with them.

again, as above 'it's up to you lot who you send your plants to', If you re read my post i use the words 'I' and 'personally' regularly.

I'm not getting at anyone, but the planted section is a tight knit community within a community. Now please can we stop the spam within this thread and leave it to donations only, if there is anymore problems please feel free to PM me. :good:

Right, the idea for this thread is not for newbies or established plant growers specifically, its for anyone. The recommended post amount is basically so people cant just sign up to TFF and abuse the site for this very reason. I will post to anyone but that generally is also dependent on post totals for the above reason.

Established plant growers need this thread just as much as anyone as I'm sure everyone knows that plants aren't cheap. I have been growing for years but was made up when I received plants from Ian as they are a species I just cant afford, its not like every established plant grower has a personal nursery.

Anyway, if people have agreed to send plants as pure donation then dont complain, I'm sure at some point they'll turn up and if not you have lost nothing, if you have agreed a swap then it is a different matter and in which case you should contact the member directly. If they then fail to contact you back then please don't complain on this thread as we don't want arguments and rants on threads. Maybe just come on to the thread and name them so no one else will send them plants.

Anyway I still have Anubias Nana on wood and soon a load of Java Moss as I'm breaking down my puffer tank and its full of roots covered in the stuff. Interested???

Ooops sorry Ian I was writing this as you posted yours.

After an overhaul I have a load of plants if anyone wants them.

There's a handful of pygmy chain sword, straight vallis, what i assume are swords (1 large and 1 small) and some red and green leafy stems.

Can email pics from my blackberry, all good health and decent root systems, especially on the swords!

Just want postage for them which should only be about £1

Hi guys.
Im desperate for some java moss in colchester,essex. Uk
any ideas as to who/where i could look?
Thanks

If you pm me your email lilfishie ill email you a pic of them, i think theyre swords, im not 100% though!

cazzie ive emailed you a pic :)

Most reactions

Back