Of Goes All Salty.....

Hi all,ok my diatom seems to be lapsing although very slowly.
On a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good note though,i won an Arcadia Luminaire t5 light on ebay today and it cost me £56 yessssssss £56 :shout: It's absoloutly fantastic condition with 4 new D&D tubes (marine blue and white).I've already fetched and installed as per pictures below.
HaHa think Yf is a little jealous but hes hiding it well :drool: lol.Love you really Son :rolleyes:
2npye1.jpg

fk2kpz.jpg

2pp0ri0.jpg

96x07l.jpg

2mfr49.jpg

wwasyc.jpg

OF :good:

same luminair as me but mines only got 3 t8s and its 4 foot but yours was well cheap i paid 60 for mine

The sea hares at my lfs are bland colours, thats like army camo

Great tank, how many litres is it again?

And since buddy says its a friendly damsel, will you be keeping it or trading it in?

Thanks John yeh hes cool Capacity is 270 litre and yes as Bud says,the damsel is a big softy so im keeping him for the time being

why John? you after my Damsel lol

OF

johns going salty tho yf also i sorta hijacked your fishing thread from july

Lol, I cause so much trouble :shifty: :p Im thinking of turning one of my 10 gallon guppy tanks into a marine that is a lrwc tank and eventually just a small shrimp and goby :eek: :D

Hi all :shifty:
Ok been a while since i posted sorry :unsure:
Anyways my Diatoms are still lingering?? Is this ok still or should they be gone by now? Its been i think 2 weeks maybe,or am i just impatient lol.I have no other problems apart from water evaporation as my back chambers seem to lower and im topping up with RO now and again (twice since i setup) in nearly a month.Yf says Diatoms need more time to vanish yet and im not giving them time to go lol.Bahhhhhh just me not liking the look hehe.I bought a FrogSpawn coral and put it in (4 heads) and weve noticed in the last week that 3 more heads have grown,so my water must be ok yes??
Anyways hope all your projects and tanks are ok.

He has sid (sea hare), Sandsifting Starfish, 1 nass, 2 hermits, and 2 emeralds. Seffie, could you PM me the link where you bought ur Snails from? As im odering some stuff for my tank (CUC) and I will purchase my dad some CUC aswell. He also has the same clown as mine now, but its a fair 5 inchs. Beautiful fish. I bought him a tiny clown today to go in his 450 to use as a frag tank. So if you could PM me the website seffie id be greatful :good:

- Forgot to mention he also has around 5-6 baby snails. really small though.

Hi all,bought an Orca450 to use as my frag tank for lettting them grow on abit before putting in my main tank :)

1zfjsid.jpg

Made the shelving myself from plastic piping and egg crate
16945e8.jpg

Most reactions

Back