Not Replying Once Your Question Is Answered.

It's usually the mod's job to bump threads, but you could always add another post with an additional comment or question. That would have the same effect of raising it up, but it wouldn't look like you were just being impatient. Sometimes it just takes a little time before someone responds. :D

He might have not been on so we can't just make assumptions can we?

If you look at his profile you can see that he was last on at Yesterday, 05:54 AM. At least the mods can, I'm not sure if the members can to. Would you please look and let me know?

Sometimes, according to the way the discussion goes, there's not much for the OP to say. That's a big part of the reason why it's best to keep on topic.

If you look at his profile you can see that he was last on at Yesterday, 05:54 AM. At least the mods can, I'm not sure if the members can to. Would you please look and let me know?

Sometimes, according to the way the discussion goes, there's not much for the OP to say. That's a big part of the reason why it's best to keep on topic.
we can see who is online and at what time they were last active

yeah we can see and i was just joking but going off topic so everyone sshhh lol

It is annoying, particularly if you spend a lot of time putting an answer together and then never hear what happened.

On the other side of that I must admit I have done it once or twice as well (posted, got replies and then not responded). When I have done it it is normally when I have thought of something while at work, posted quickly and then forgot about it (only too remember it later and feel really bad to see everyone has posted and I didnt even say thanks).

I dont so much care if I get thanks or not but if I write a reply to something such as "what tank would you choose" or "should I get A or B" I like to see what the outcome was (lol guess its just my OCD kicking in :) ).

I have always silently swore at folks who for one reason or other fail to appreciate the amount of time I and others put into sorting their particular problem.
Its only common courtesy to acknowledge with a thank you.
Dont cost you anything.
Regards
BigC

I have always silently swore at folks who for one reason or other fail to appreciate the amount of time I and others put into sorting their particular problem.
Its only common courtesy to acknowledge with a thank you.
Dont cost you anything.
Regards
BigC

I am witness to that Big C.... Wow!!... when I posted you that book to you, I expected a mere "Thank you, I received it".... You actually started a whole new topic on the event.... ("From South Africa to Ireland") or something to that effect,....

I really felt special for the moment... & thank you for the acknowledgement.... I really feel like I wanna post all my excess equipment to anyone who could use it..... Anyone wants a nagging wife.... (only joking of course)

Most reactions

Back