Not Replying Once Your Question Is Answered.

We are aware of Trod's hospitalisation and are awaiting further news from Trod herself or sister Seffie.
I do hope everything is as it should be.

Hi Lud.
Yeah I was mighty greatful for the book, such a gesture meriited an equal response. After all as I said earlier it's nice to be appreciative if someone goes out of their way to help or to do you a favour.
Regards
BigC

My original point for this thread was not because I wanted thanks for repying to threads, I just found/find it very frustrating not to find out the outcome of the thread, i.e were the answers helpfull, did the solutions offered work.
I have found your comments helpfull and understand where Miss Wiggle is coming from, when several forms of advice are offered it would be nice to know which one the OP chose and why.

I never intended it to turn into general chit chat, but hoped that posters might think, that when they ask a question there are lots of people who are interested in what they did and why regarding the advice they were given :good:

I think many of us have similar problems, and its nice to see if someones suggestion has worked.

Oh ok yes I have sworn rather loudly too when spent time looking for answers and then been ignored :whistle: :<

Most reactions

Back