NEW UK MEETING

I'm the red man on Aylesbury, and if I go, I can spare space for 2 in the car. Might be useful for the people in London or kent. I'll know for definate by the end of next week.

its not that topjunky but its that ppl cant actually travel the distance from where they are... plus we had one in london :D
rvm... em so those car seats havent been taken have they :D lol

If i am allowed to, i will spend the friday night at rickis friends house in birmingham on the friday and then go to the meeting on saturday.. so i could go see devils advocate ;) ;) lol
if not ill take you up on the ride rvm

Vixen said:
BIRMINGHAM IS LOOKING QUITE GOOD!
Seems fine for distance for me (and I must be one of the furthest away), I am just concerned about the cost to get there.

I'll try my best to get cheap train tickets. I am sure I will manage something!! :nod:

Cheese, who is the little guy in leeds? maybe if they are driving, you could get a train to leeds and then catch a lift the rest of the way? Just a possibility, but might save you some cash!!

rvm said:
Cheese, who is the little guy in leeds? maybe if they are driving, you could get a train to leeds and then catch a lift the rest of the way? Just a possibility, but might save you some cash!!
I dunno, I think the map is a bit broken. When I hover over the wee men nothing comes up.

:/

That sealife center is in Brindley Place, which is pretty much city center. There's parking right next door, but it's an NCP which I guess might be expensive. There's also a City Inn hotel right there. I'd vote for that, cause it's 5 mins away for me :D

And no, I am not a brummie. Thank god.

Most reactions

Back