NEW UK MEETING

Been looking up train fares, thought I'd put them on here:

Child return London to Birmingham (23rd Oct) = £12.50 ---- 2 hour journey, no changes
Adult = £18-£25

Child return London to Hull (23rd) = £19.00 ------- 3 hours, 1 change or 2.5 no change
Adult = £25

Adult return Newcastle to Hull = £26.00 ----- 3 hours, 2-3 changes

I'd prefer Birmingham if it wasn't for the price. :/

My infor is from www.thetrainline.com by the way. :)

Very cool map! I'm on! Birmingham is probably a couple of hours drive from me. i have spare beds and comfy sofas and cats to snuggle with! And one spare seat in car (no, not a sports car - works van!!) if anyone wants to train it to me on the Friday and get a lift to Brum and back and go home sunday. Just tell me when and where and I'll be there!!

Sarah

Im the green man in the london area. Chali is also in the london area and i'll get her to add a man to the map later.

I'm (red) between maidstone and tunbridge Wells.

I'm the green blokey in Plymouth suprisingly :p

If it was Birmingham that would mean a 3 hour drive each way (200+ miles) :blink: It's do-able but would have to be a weekend as I work Mon- Fri.

But the next one is down here :grr:

*sigh* I feel so left out, Holland is sooo close to the UK, but not close enough to be on the map just yet :p

hmm ... well, if I happen to be in England at the time, I might pop in and join :blink:

Chances are small, but hey, I need to visit my "soon to be parents in law" again anyway.

Most reactions

Back