Never Been So Excited

They're BRILLIANT! My friend got hers to ring a bell!!! I'm going to try with mine too!

They have to be here today, I mean, they left a post office about an hour and a half away yesterday, so, gotta be today!

I'm fairly sure they will if they're that close :p
If they don't arrive today can you not phone your local post office and enquire?

If they're not here today, that is the first thing I'm going to do! I can't wait! I've got the tanks set up and waiting and I'm ready to have new bettas! I don't like empty tanks! :p

Draw a few pics for now and bluetac to your tank lol ... or is that a silly idea XD ...

Be sure to post plenty pics when they do finally arrive :p

XD I'm extremely excited!! I'm going to take pics of the entire process xD in the mailbox, the box, box with open top, bags floating in tanks, video/pics of them being released... XD

IT'S OUT FOR DELIVERy!! They'll be here today!!

UPDATE: THEY'RE HERE!!!

Omg, so, I just got them settled into their tanks, and I can already start to see their temperments! They're TINY right now! The male crown (Sakima) is about .5 to an inch - and he's smallest! He's a bit shy, and is having a hell of a time getting to know the snails XD He keeps swimming to them, flaring, then swimming away! Cheveyo, is a total ham! He is always up front, and is a real character - he LOVES having his picture taken from what I can see! Helaku is the largest, and he's very nice. Not that shy, and not too high and mighty! Leotie and Aiyana and Lomasi are sharing a tank (large one). They're so tiny - the largest - Leotie - is a little bigger than Cheveyo! Leotie and Aiyana stay together all the time, they're sisters though, so, I figured they'd be bonded. I'm a little worried abuot Lomasi, and I'm debating moving her to own tank until she's a bit bigger - she seems a bit smaller than Sakima!

BTW, I'm changing Cheveyo's name to Elan, it means "Friendly"

I will upload the minute I walk in the door! I had a horrible few hours last night. Mom didn't like my b- on my report card, and was going to force me to rehome my females!! I cleaned the house, did things she'd been begging Me too, and cooked her favorite meal. She relented on the condition she gets to name them, so, that's what's going to happen. And she renamed Helaku, to Bob

Most reactions

Back