Never Been So Excited

Annual killis live a couple of months to a year, non-annuals live i think 2-3 based on previous experiences.

Is the breeder you're getting them from Chard56? I've gotten lots of bettas from him in the past, I actually just paid for a GORGEOUS pair of purple/pink butterfly halfmoons from him! He's a good friend of mine and an awesome breeder!! You'll love the fish!

Yep! I'm ordering from him! He's great with communication! I'm very pleased and I can't wait to see the bettas!!

I'VE GOT PICTURES!

Lavender Female I'm going to call, Aiyana which means "Eternal Blossom"
ac864da3.jpg

Pastel Green Female I'm going to call Leotie, which means "Flower Of The Prairie"
91de5858.jpg

Black Orchid CT Female I'm going to call Lomasi which means "Beautiful Flower"
184bab0c.jpg

My Beautiful Halfmoon male who is going to be called Cheveyo, which means "Spirit Warrior"
d930c746.jpg

My Beautiful boy who I'm going to call Helaku, which means "full of sun"
b8d10727.jpg

Last but not least, is my Black Orchid CT male, his name will be Sakima, which means "King"
awwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

What do you guys think?!

I'm so excited for them to get here!!
Leotie and Aiyana are sisters, spawned on August 8, 2011
Sakima and Lomasi were spawned August 28, 2011
Helaku was spawned August 29th
Cheveyo was spawned on August 18

I just got shipping confirmation! My babies are on the way!

A little late, but i have to say out of all of them I like the pastel green female more.. But otherwise, I love Cheveyo.. :wub: blues!

Do you have any tips as i am thinking of buying a betta fish but have never kept them before? :fish:

They need at least 5 gallons IMO, and need a heater. They need a filter with a slow current. They have such great characters, and all are different!

Thanks! I love their colors too! I can't wait for them to get here!

Thank you! Can the tank be without a lid? Also can I keep a male and a female together?

Most reactions

Back