Never Been So Excited

Personally, I disagree with keeping a male with females at any time. I can't see it ending well in any way, shape, or form, but that's my opinion

Personally, I disagree with keeping a male with females at any time. I can't see it ending well in any way, shape, or form, but that's my opinion

Unless you have a MASSIVE tank, btw - great bettas.
Also, down at the lfs I saw a beautiful green betta, I would have bought him but I didnt have a spare tank!

Unless you have a MASSIVE tank, btw - great bettas.
Also, down at the lfs I saw a beautiful green betta, I would have bought him but I didnt have a spare tank!

Yeah, if you had a MASSIVE tank, okay. Thanks! I love em!
I love green bettas, I can't wait to expand my betta group! And possibly breed them this summer

Guess who just blew his first bubble nest?? Elan! I floated a female in each of the tanks yesterday because there was a power outage and they were warmer. So, I just went to his tank and I found this!
c288a97f.jpg

245500da.jpg

The black orchid female looks abnormally bloated though...

Maybe its just me?

Maybe it's just the type of betta? My daughter has two and one looks just like the black orchid female, bloated belly and all, but she's also smaller than her other red female.

Most reactions

Back