Never Been So Excited

I've heard they are rather suicidal & will try & jump out, so a lid is essential.
No, you can't keep a male & female together.

Yes, a Lid is a must! And you must cover ALL holes! Even the smallest one is workable!

Thank you very much for your advice! Any other trips would be much appreciated :)

No plastic plants - I can't tell you how many bettas I've known/seen who have had fins shredded by them! Go with silk or live plants

lucky, and the female, idk if its bloated, or those are eggs...

Yeah, she is about 5 months old and houser by males, so, maybe eggs??

Just got an update! They arrived this morning at the airport an hour and a half away! So hopefully today or tomorrow!!

More than welcome! It's a busy week in my tanks! I have 6 bettas en route, as well as 3 baby electric blue craws!

That must be so exciting! I have kept tropical fish for three years but never bettas, they are so beautiful I can't believe I never discovered them before!:lol:

This is An amazing week ! So exciting! Bettas are such amazing characters! Each is different and so fun

My previous betta (RIP Kitchi) used to sit and watch me cook in the kitchen! He knew when I was coming to see him and would swim to the front! Such a character!

Most reactions

Back