My 7 Day Vegetarian Journey- With Pics!

Animation

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Ok first of all i'll let you know what this is all about,
A member on here(Bennet) told me i can have a fluval1 filter for free, but the deal was i came a Veggie for 2 days!,
We got speaking and he told me he also had an air-pump, he said to get both become a Veggie for 7days.
I accepted the challenge- In order for me to prove that i haven't been cheating he has told me to take pictures of my main meals breakfast lunch & dinner.
Unfortunatley i didn't have any batteries for my camera this morning so couldn't take pictures this morning, so ill do an extra day to make up for it.
But i got some pictures of my dinner.

curry9if.jpg

Here is a picture of the tinned VEGETABLE Curry Which i had for my dinner!

rice7tx.jpg

This is a picture of the packeted VEGETABLE rice i used

foodonplate9sg.jpg

This is my curry after i had cooked it, on a plate ready to be eaten

emptyplate8fe.jpg

And this is the empty Plate :lol:

cookbook6xn.jpg

After my dinner my mum remembered she had a Veggie cook book this should help for my other dinners!

Today was reasonably hard, having to reject a bacon sandwhich!, Although like bennet said to me i liked eating my food knowing that there was no chance of animal suffering!,
MORE PICS TOMORROW!

LOL! I'm not a veggie (It's impossible to be in my house!) However, I always refuse to eat fish. I've not eaten fish since I was about 7 - it's not that I don't like it, it's a moral thing. I think we've already ruined the land and we where designed to eat the animals on the land --- but let's not ruin the sea aswell!

lol i was a veggie from birth. Never tasted flesh (appart from fish). i'm almost vegan anyway since i'm lactose intolerant.

Good luck to you Animation :lol:

Personally I'd rather save up and buy a filter and air pump and enjoy a few steaks and bacon butties along the way ;) But to each their own :nod:

Arfie

I think we've already ruined the land and we where designed to eat the animals on the land --- but let's not ruin the sea aswell!

You may as well start eating fish too because I think the runoff of all the stuff we do on land has done enough damage in the waters. Sorry to be so cynical. :look:

z.

Well done Animation =) Who knows, you might actually keep up with it after your time is over ;)
And Bennett, there are pictures! The rice & vegetable curry actually looks really nice.

I wouldn't be able to do that. We were designed to eat meat, over the thousands of years which we have evolved, or how God created us (whichever you believe), we were designed to eat meat, and we weren't meant to become vegetarians.

I won't eat fish for both reasons - I don't like it, and the moral issues. But also, to add to the moral issues - take a chicken, for example, it (probably) wouldn't be alive, if I didn't eat it. Not only would it's chances of survival have been quite low, but also because it was bred especially to lay eggs and to be eaten, so at least it had a chance of life.

No i have got pics for tonight but am at a games night,
will put today's pics on in the morning

Actually, the chicken would probably be alive. If you don't demand it, they won't supply it.

For every vegetarian, 94 animals are saved a year. I think thats reason enough.

Most reactions

Back