Mustard Gas spawns

I think they're so adorable! You can see the branching in the last pic you posted, a little. I bet it's so exciting to see them growing up! I want one!

--Leigh Ann

You can definetely see the branching.. Is that the biggest and most developed one you have?

No, actually I have one who I tried sooo hard to get a pic of tonight. He's almost completely black but when you shine a flashlight on him you can see his blue and gold coming in :hyper: Well the blue and gold shows on the others but they're not nearly as dark as he is. I give them 3 days max and their bodies will all be black. :thumbs:

I moved the deltas into a 4 foot tank tonight after I noticed one with a bit fin :grr: They needed more room to spread out.

No, they're in a 20 right now. I'll move them to a 55 in a week or so. Today was the first day that they noticed me and gathered at feeding time instead of thinking the food magically falls from the sky :*) :hyper:

:wub:
Yeah, I was pretty excited that they'd come that far, it's always nice to get a little acknowlegement from the fish you've been caring for for weeks :wub:

GodricPuffer said:
So how many of each do you have left?
Around 80 CT's and 40+ deltas :) You should see the CT's today...omg'sh :wub: Their crowns are really,really noticable lately :nod: The deltas are even more beautiful than before but I don't think they like that 4 foot tank too much :/ I lowered the water a bunch tonight,now it's 4 feet by about 5 inches :lol:

LOL,llama, strangely I completely understand :p

yea.. i didnt wanna sound like a weirdo..

but thats all i could think of when i saw them..

tasty :S

but yea..

lotta fish to get rid of :D :D :D

Ok, I just snagged a pretty good one of a CT :thumbs:

Attachments

• bbs.jpg
    bbs.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 42
and the rest ;) (easier this way :lol: )

Attachments

• bbs2.jpg
    bbs2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 45

Most reactions

Back