Mustard Gas spawns

Almost 2 months old and the jarring has begun :( One of my deltas had ripped finnage, so he was the first to go this afternoon and after that...it was just a snowball effect. I started plucking them left and right.

The CT's (grrr!) for 3 days in a row I have found them ripping apart a dead female sibling, 3 fish in 3 days. So now I have better control over them and especially how much and what they eat. Needless to say,they're not too pleased with me right now. They can bite me though, I'll be damned if they're going to kill another sibling.

OMG, I remember when this thread started, and they're 2 months old already? Where the heck does the time go!

Linda

shrks1fan said:
OMG, I remember when this thread started, and they're 2 months old already? Where the heck does the time go!

Linda
I know :eek: This year has gone really quickly,it seems. My husband keeps saying "Christmas will be here before you know it!" and I'm like shaaaaadup!

GP~ I'll take some pics tonight, that should be fun :) I still owe UFB some orange pics too :X

ya know wuv you must literally be swimming in pm's :( and baby bettas, and bettas, and fish, and a family.

but we are your family too :D

wuvmybetta said:
shrks1fan said:

Linda
I know :eek: This year has gone really quickly,it seems. My husband keeps saying "Christmas will be here before you know it!" and I'm like shaaaaadup!

GP~ I'll take some pics tonight, that should be fun :) I still owe UFB some orange pics too :X
yep have been waiting pretty patient. :rofl:

Most reactions

Back