Maybe a bit creepy!

Ok, so I was born in the 70's... not going to reveal when exactly... lol... But I was in High School during the 80's and I had... I am so embarrassed to say.... not sure if I should tell you.... ummmm, I had a mullet.... Ok, stop laughing!!! Believe it or not, there was such a thing as a girl's mullet.... short (business) in the front, long (party) in the back.... I know... I know... What was I thinking!?!?!? But it was all the rage then, and all the popular girls (and boys! lol) had the same haircut... Ok, so I might have a little PTSD now due to this... but, that was almost better than my hair style in the late 80's early 90's when "BIG" hair was in... I probably went through an entire can of "Aqua Net" hair spray in a couple of weeks.. Curled with a curling iron and teased with Big bangs... that was the style then, when I was in College... and of course you had to listen to metal bands and Hair bands... :p:cool: LOL ....

Ok, so I was born in the 70's... not going to reveal when exactly... lol... But I was in High School during the 80's and I had... I am so embarrassed to say.... not sure if I should tell you.... ummmm, I had a mullet.... Ok, stop laughing!!! Believe it or not, there was such a thing as a girl's mullet.... short (business) in the front, long (party) in the back.... I know... I know... What was I thinking!?!?!? But it was all the rage then, and all the popular girls (and boys! lol) had the same haircut... Ok, so I might have a little PTSD now due to this... but, that was almost better than my hair style in the late 80's early 90's when "BIG" hair was in... I probably went through an entire can of "Aqua Net" hair spray in a couple of weeks.. Curled with a curling iron and teased with Big bangs... that was the style then, when I was in College... and of course you had to listen to metal bands and Hair bands... :p:cool: LOL ....
Hahahaha (sorry for laughing I know you said not to) theres a guy at my church who has a mullet and it's really dumb looking....its not cool anymore :rofl:

I had a complete look of horror on my face when I was reading this.
You are now officially crazy. Congrats! lol
But you look fine now so you WERE crazy in the past. ;)
I would need a LOT of hair gel :rofl: imagine a 3 foot tall mohawk! Yikes. I suppose it would be reason enough for me to stay quarantined for longer....I would'nt wanna show my face!
Invest in a gel company and test out different types/products. They'll give it to you for free. ;)

I had a complete look of horror on my face when I was reading this.
You are now officially crazy. Congrats! lol
But you look fine now so you WERE crazy in the past. ;)

Invest in a gel company and test out different types/products. They'll give it to you for free. ;)
Haha I wonder what my grandparents would say to these newfangled ideas :rofl:

I would need a LOT of hair gel :rofl: imagine a 3 foot tall mohawk! Yikes. I suppose it would be reason enough for me to stay quarantined for longer....I would'nt wanna show my face!
Not a mohawk... Big Hair...Here is an example of what was in then
1591481491018.png

We thought it was really cool back then... but looking back.... It REALLY WASN'T!! Lol :rofl:
At least you are aware of that fact! Today's teenagers should have learned from others mistakes and never even considered it! :rofl:

Last edited:
I think with the younger generation these days it’s a lot harder. Kids are crueler these days and the amount of mental health issues with this generation is through the roof. I got 2 young girls and they are stunning to say the least (call me bias I’m okay with that). My eldest girl got bullied several times really bad in primary school to the point that I spoke to the principal and said if you don’t deal with it, I will take matters into my own hands. One of the times was was a little girl who kept telling my daughter that she was fat and ugly and I had my daughter coming home from school and asking my hubby and I if we through she was ugly and fat and started watching what she ate... she was 7 yrs old at the time. I absolutely lost it when I figured out what was going on! We have always told our girls how beautiful they are and how much we love them on a daily basis and that has always built their confidence (probably a little to much but I’m okay with that too). Anyways,

Most reactions

Back