Marine First Aid Kit

Uriel

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi Since i can't seem to find any lfs that sells wormer suitable for Marine Fish I will probably have to go online and order something. This got me thinking all the research i've done on parasites and disease in marine fish, suggests that things can go very wrong very quickly. Should I get some medications to have on hand incase things go wrong. Especially as the majority of fish added to my aquarium will go in during the next 1-11 months. Do you guys keep any medication on hand that you would reccomend. Or any opinions or suggestions about this ?

I always keep formalin (bacterial/fungal), an antibiotic (in this case nitrofurazin green), prazipro (for internal parasites/flukes), paracide-x (which is a dewormer). Always good to have things on hand!

personally i dont, expecially cant afford it.
but it would be a safe option

I've ordered both a Flubendazole and praziquantel based anti-parasite/wormer any idea which i'm best using. Or should i do one first and then the other one afterwards.

Also found quite an interesting article about Marine medicine cabinet. It's a link to another forum so if this is against the rules apologies.

its always important to let people know what to do if you start to spam up after playinf with your tank, allergy pills are a god sent as woody says.

funny i was only talking with lewiss about my most recent poisoning the other day :sick:

its always important to let people know what to do if you start to spam up after playinf with your tank, allergy pills are a god sent as woody says.

funny i was only talking with lewiss about my most recent poisoning the other day :sick:

spam up? :lol:

do tell the story :lol:

That's funny :lol: ..........well except the bit where you nearly died from ingesting Gorg, that bits hilarious :rofl: .
No but seriously........wait no I can't do this my sincerity valve has blown.

got to say that the gorg made me feel worse then the zoas did :)

But the real question is did it taste nice.

Most reactions

Back