Making My 800 Gal.... Bigger

that sucks as im in uk and parents dont buy from US so i wont get to see the tank oh well have to give up on the topic :sad:

Pics please?

It looks like you've made a lot of progress.

I can't seee them. Theres no link or is there supposed to be there.

Soooooooooooo................ Is that it? I feel empty without my daily fix of the 800 to 1500 gallon upgrade! What do I do with my time now?

Soooooooooooo................ Is that it? I feel empty without my daily fix of the 800 to 1500 gallon upgrade! What do I do with my time now?

HAHA i know, i feel like i need to build one now to keep myself entertained

Glad its all done and working FishGuy!!
cant wait for the DVD lol

so how are the fish getting along, so many types and dif sizes. best of luck with the tank, mad props

if you had to do it again is there anything you would do different

Iam so glad to finally put a face to the project, not bad for your first project :good: :shifty:

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

Serious note, you have done a fine job mate, Think i may have to call on your service's when i make the leap to south america, free accomodation garenteed :D
LOOKS STUNNING

New guy here, came across this looking for info on building my own plywood tank.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the tread and the youtube vids.

I would buy a DVD copy when they become available.

Have one question though, what happened with the sanitread?

I am trying to decide what to line mine with and if you could provide some insight to me about it I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

wow

Just red this thread for the first time. It took some time and my sons moaning cos I said 2 mins for a cup of tea about 30 mins ago!!!! I'm a bad dad

Thats a seriously good tank. I would sell a kidney for something like that and it must look amazing with all the crap out the room the tank lights on and room lights out and sitting watching it with a beer taking it all in !!! You should set a web cam up for us all so we can view it 24/7

enjoy pal you've deserved it!!!

:good:

Most reactions

Back