Making My 800 Gal.... Bigger

Jon,

This is looking REALLY good mate! Can't wait to see it with water. Your gonna have to keep on a diet if you want to cary on getting through your access hatch though :hyper:

So the glass is just straight silconed on to the inside of the tank? And how big is your python to be able to do tank cleaning of the deep part?

Looking good.

Can't wait to see the fish being put in.

cool just spend the last hour or so going thru all the video's for this project i am upto date now with the videos cant wait to see the tank filled up with water an dthen seeing the fish in tank great set up great job there m8 thumps up :good: :good:

dcarmor927, oh c'mon, there's gotto be a way you can get to a computer! :angry:

gfaduck, yeah, tell me about it... My wife and I were watchin' the one video of myself putting on the pondarmor and all I kept saying was... Holy crap am I fat... I can't believe I fit under there... and I can't believe I've got to get back under there today to put straps on all the plumbing :crazy:

Miah002, Tell me about.. Although, I was watchong a few oscars playing in the pond yesterday... The plastic has now sagged and is resting on the water for about 18"x18" in the middle of the pond/pool and there was an air bubble in the middle of it... They were pushing it around like they were playing soccer :lol: I think they enjoy it in the pool/pond. The irridescent sharks are now completely healed. When they came here their faces had sores all over them from rubbing up against the glass... But I think they like it because there's no issues with boundries... Meaning no glass, no stress... I think for some fish glass is just majorly confusing and it stresses them not knowing why they can't swim through it. That's the one major reason why I made the deep end. It's not going to bother me if a few certain fish spend the rest of their days down there... That's what it's there for, them, not me :)

seanie112, Thanks! I'm glad you got all caught up! So if I were to make a DVD would you buy it?

maybe maybe not lol as wife says

great videos watch all of them wife sed dont get any idea's when we move mmmmmmmmm

cant wait for another video i bet u be clad its nearly over !! lol

thx again m8

i reaally want to see all your monsters in there

Oscars playing soccer lol.

In england we call it football.

Well, I've got some good news and bad news... The bad news is the tank leaked... The good news is I know why and it can easily be fixed... Only trouble is I filled the thing (two hours and twenty minutes) and I had to empty it an hour later...

Well, I've got some good news and bad news... The bad news is the tank leaked... The good news is I know why and it can easily be fixed... Only trouble is I filled the thing (two hours and twenty minutes) and I had to empty it an hour later...
hmm leaking from the deep end maybe(from the drain???) sorry little late for a suggestion but my 2 cents thaught it would have been nice to see a drain in the deep end that was on the bottom to help you in emptying it if worse came to worse.

Did you have it fully filled and how is the glass holding up I thaught theory wise you would need bigger glass for the right side since making that area of volume bigger in water but more side for weight distribution, before you had 5 weight berriers and now you have 9 how did you know the glass would be okay for the project I figured it would have to be bigger on the left side the deep end part.

Very nice indeed very big tank, even though i have seen even bigger ones still this is just crazy, very good work :good:

What was the problem? Or will that all be in the next installment?

Most reactions

Back