Llj's Ada Tank "refugees From Endor"

pmsl. I much prefer threads like this :hyper: as you say Liz, the updates can get a bit dull otherwise ;)

ps. ludwigia repens

gesundheit!
wink.gif

Love it Liz, sooooooo how doable would it be for a 5' tank and a newbie :blush: :unsure:

It would be doable, but you'd have to find the dividers on your side of the pond. In PARC, I have a thread explaining the technique & I show the divider that I use.

Update: tank is beautiful & there is no algae. Need to do a waterchange, though.

Spam: Barclaya :lol:

No proof of no algea we do not believe :lol:

No proof of no algea we do not believe :lol:

Hahaha, no I don't lie, there wasn't algae at the time. You'll be happy, though...

Update: Did a waterchange. Tank is beautiful and there is a wee bit of algae. Found some tufts on the bolbitis, but that's it. I think it's the black tufty one (BBA), like black fur, kinda cute, but seeing as I don't usually get algae, I'm not so great with id'ing the stuff. Hehehehe, should increase my CO2, but honestly, it's not enough for me to bother. Only on one bolbitis leaf. Or remove offending leaf. :)

My cat decided to pose with my tank. I love my kitty.

bdbd6a6d.jpg

225846da.jpg

Liz

Spam: Fissidens...

looks good!

we now know where the WCMM went! :lol:

looks good!

we now know where the WCMM went! :lol:

Tbh, that wouldn't suprise me. I've got two cats and they're both good at what they do. I know for sure that one of them got Fugly while I was in NYC, and the other got that little female betta I have. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they knew how to get to the ADA tank too and I've lost some stock because of them. It's a risk you take when, well, you have cats! :devil:

Spam: I'm so old now that I have to magnify the browser screen. Much more comfortable, but I feel old. :(

Oh yeah, Agonogeton

^^^^^^^^^ How old are you pmsl?

Bacopa Australis

Oh yeah that's why dogs are best :) apart from mine who eats the plants I have posted :(.

she's nearly 50, she just had an easy paper round.

Most reactions

Back