! ! ! Livebearer's Club ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have no idea where you are going with this, or what you plan on accomplishing, but I certainly can not allow an online club organized by members on this forum.

Now, if you would like to organize a live & in person club, as many people have done, you need to contact local government to see what is involved in drawing up a charter, which will include submitting bylaws.

Once you get all that together contact me, this is what a club is.

I really have no idea where you are going with this, or what you plan on accomplishing, but I certainly can not allow an online club organized by members on this forum.

Now, if you would like to organize a live & in person club, as many people have done, you need to contact local government to see what is involved in drawing up a charter, which will include submitting bylaws.

Once you get all that together contact me, this is what a club is.
I just thought it would be good to have a club like the channa club and just chat livebearers and show pics etc... not to meet up live...

ok theres no need to cause a hulable over this,what i think john is getting at is that,this will be a posting place were a group of people talk about livebearers i dont see what the problem is cause there is other clubs or (groups)that just talk about one fish

and please dont shut it down :oh:

ok theres no need to cause a hulable over this,what i think john is getting at is that,this will be a posting place were a group of people talk about livebearers i dont see what the problem is cause there is other clubs or (groups)that just talk about one fish

and please dont shut it down :oh:

Thanks hugh, I've been trying to explain the whole time to the mods :blink:

Yeah, double that!

Yup! :good:

has anyone heard of someone in the u.k who breeds ZOOGONETICUS TEQUILA, I've checked on bla and found nothing... anyone know?

Good luck with your search John. The tequilas are very hard to find in the US as well. I hang out with company that makes finding rare livebearers much easier than normal so I have lots of different fish considered rare or hard to find but have never come across any tequilas.

Good luck with your search John. The tequilas are very hard to find in the US as well. I hang out with company that makes finding rare livebearers much easier than normal so I have lots of different fish considered rare or hard to find but have never come across any tequilas.

there still around.i have them but not letting any go till i have a good colony going

there still around.i have them but not letting any go till i have a good colony going
That would be cool if I could just have 1 male 3 females to start with. I also like the look of & the challenge of breeding Brachyrhaphis holdridgei. They are also quite bright so quite a few people would buy for colour to [hopefully]

o and sorry if i post when no one is on,i live in the us so you guys (well most) are 4 hrs ahead,when you guys are out and about i am out cold sleeping :rofl: :pepsi: :fun: :zz :zz :zz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back