! ! ! Livebearer's Club ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! 5 is an awesome number!
Um, I need a little bit of advice.
How does one take pics of fry? They're just sooooo tiny, and I wanted to post some here to show off and see if they're OK.

Sweet! 5 is an awesome number!
Um, I need a little bit of advice.
How does one take pics of fry? They're just sooooo tiny, and I wanted to post some here to show off and see if they're OK.
get your camera, go to settings, and where it says focus auto, click that and select macro [has a little flower next to it] and if you want to, feed the fry near to the front of the glass and thy will stay there a bit longer or just wait for them to go past :)

I think soon we'll have to make a little forum website using helter's .aquaticinterests.co.uk sub-domain system if anyone is interested in doing that :shifty:

I think soon we'll have to make a little forum website using helter's .aquaticinterests.co.uk sub-domain system if anyone is interested in doing that :shifty:

Still no idea what the point of the club is?

Kay, so I'm confused? What are we going to do in the club? Just talk?
If so, I'll join, but if it's actually physically meeting somewhere, I obviously won't.
I'm confused! :(
(And slow... -_- )

Kay, so I'm confused? What are we going to do in the club? Just talk?
If so, I'll join, but if it's actually physically meeting somewhere, I obviously won't.
I'm confused! :(
(And slow... -_- )
lol, no, we won't be meeting up physically, just talking and showing pics etc... just like the people do in the channa & oscar clubs do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back