! ! ! Livebearer's Club ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice fish the only thing is the dorsal is totally wrong if u wanted to show that fish. no idea what type though.
Its o.k I didn't plan on showing that guppy/endler hybrid. I'm not sure if I should get some endler/guppy hybrids and breed them or just keep him as a real friend :) :p

I'm going to be keeping this club thread in just the commons section instead of running 2 seperate threads. So there will be just 1 livebearers thread for all livebearers. Also, duck, can you put common deputy manager instead of just livebearers manager Cheers.

hm, we could do little polls and competitions every now an then, and just post about livebearers and our pics, tanks etc... Also, we could advertise what we're selling in the classified on here, but only if your an established member :)

Errm... It has always said deputy >_<
But could you put;
Livebearers Club Common Deputy Manager <2>

Oldman47 and fish48 have kept all sorts of livebearers and are very knowledgable.
O.k I'm thinking fish48 could be a manager with helter and oldman a deputy with you. We should just have 2 managers and 2 deputy-managers and not rare managers etc..?

I would've loved to join but i am a complete novice.... :fun:

But i do intend on learning :)

Good luck with your club :good:

John are u going to update the 1st topic to show members name and the number?

What is the point to this club Tropic John? I don't doubt that livebearers fanatics like me and a few others like Fish48 or HelterSkelter or LauraFrog or even DuncHP will be here in the livebearers section, where else would we be, but how does the club change anything?
I guess my question is about the articles of incorporation or a purpose statement for the club.

What is the point to this club Tropic John? I don't doubt that livebearers fanatics like me and a few others like Fish48 or HelterSkelter or LauraFrog or even DuncHP will be here in the livebearers section, where else would we be, but how does the club change anything?
I guess my question is about the articles of incorporation or a purpose statement for the club.
I see where your coming from, but I believe this would be a good idea for livebearer keepers etc... To come together in 1 threAd and chat about comps, polls, share pictures & do stuff like share pictures. Just like oscar and the channa clubs do

I see where your coming from, but I believe this would be a good idea for livebearer keepers etc... To come together in 1 threAd and chat about comps, polls, share pictures & do stuff like share pictures. Just like oscar and the channa clubs do

Also, I now have 1 manager & 1 deputy manager for the club so will only be looking for 1 more deputy manager and 0 managers. If you would like to apply to be a deputy, feel free to pm me or if you can't pm, message me on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back