! ! ! Livebearer's Club ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
john were on vacation are you going
mallorca, 300 yards away from where they're doing this yearly absolutely mental fireworks display, they just fire everywhere. :eek: lol.
Anyone else got any holiday plans or they staying at home doing fish business :shifty:

btw, I'd rather go on a trip around the country for the summer looking at livebearer breeders set ups etc.. and buying fish along the way.
Lol, me in my campervan with a bed and 2 10gallon tanks I buy along the way :D

i am going to newhampsire (the state)in the us were i live then i am going to lake george in new york (the stAte) and then new york city,and then well right now i am going kyaking soon,o and yea then i start the dreaded school again august 30

john were on vacation are you going
mallorca, 300 yards away from where they're doing this yearly absolutely mental fireworks display, they just fire everywhere. :eek: lol.
Anyone else got any holiday plans or they staying at home doing fish business :shifty:

btw, I'd rather go on a trip around the country for the summer looking at livebearer breeders set ups etc.. and buying fish along the way.
Lol, me in my campervan with a bed and 2 10gallon tanks I buy along the way :D

i am going to newhampsire (the state)in the us were i live then i am going to lake george in new york (the stAte) and then new york city,and then well right now i am going kyaking soon,o and yea then i start the dreaded school again august 30
Oooh! School August 30? I go back on September 9! :p

can any one tell me where i can buy endlers near Houston, Texas????? I REALLY WANT SOME!

Your best bet is to go on Aquabid and contact either Tampafishman1 or Swampriveraquatics. Both have very nice wild type endlers. Adrian Hernandez is the breeder at swamp river and Paul is the Tampa fish man. Paul maintains the species maintenance ponds of wild endlers, although he seldom advertises endlers any more, while Adrian spends more of his effort trying to improve on wild endlers through selective breeding and also by creating hybrids. Both are top notch breeders who are worthy of your trust.

Your best bet is to go on Aquabid and contact either Tampafishman1 or Swampriveraquatics. Both have very nice wild type endlers. Adrian Hernandez is the breeder at swamp river and Paul is the Tampa fish man. Paul maintains the species maintenance ponds of wild endlers, although he seldom advertises endlers any more, while Adrian spends more of his effort trying to improve on wild endlers through selective breeding and also by creating hybrids. Both are top notch breeders who are worthy of your trust.

Will they sell me females? i was on liveaquaria and they only sell males..

Yes they both do :)

Yes they both do :)
k thanks. I looked on aquabid and couldn't find Tampafishman. Only swampriver. Oh well thanks anyways. They have some nice fish.

I went on vacation/camp for/about horseback riding. My family acidentally killed 3 of my fish. :( I think 2 were already weak though, and 1 was in a female betta sorority, so.

I went on vacation/camp for/about horseback riding. My family acidentally killed 3 of my fish. :( I think 2 were already weak though, and 1 was in a female betta sorority, so.

Well hopefully TJ will not have that problem :)

I usually put an autofeeder and a timer on my lights as well as doing a water change before I go.

Now thinking of how I am going to do it with marine tank, as they are fussy and only take artemia and mysis shrimp, I will have to ween them on to a flake food.

i got a dalmation molly yesterday,i no the need salt and its in a 20 gallon tank with a neon tetra can the tetra live in the Saltish water with the mollie,i also have 2 guppys in with it but i know they will live

I have kept mollies with little salt mixed in with corydoras guppies plecos etc. Just add a little bit, but you can keep them without salt.

ok thanks because alot of people say give em salt or they will die but yea i will give em enough that it wont effect the neon tetra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back