! ! ! Livebearer's Club ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
could i take number 12? [i think we're on 12] lol

i only have a few livebearers left, but theyre lovely =] the guppies are all my past fry from Beauty [if you guys remember] and they're all grown up! my last remaining swordtail fry is getting pretty big, beautiful fishie!

ill get pics up if people want =]

ok gremlin if what you are saying you will be 12th sence you posted before mewmew42,mewmew42 you will be 13th the person john who made this is on vacation so the other managers will let john know when he gets back about you guys,if you have any questions ask me or,duckanddive
:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

well i just got this tank yesterday so when my father gets home i am going to the store to test the water and buy the stuff that evens the levels,but i know he was week when we bought her,the sad thing was she was prob about 2weeks pregnant,um symptoms were laying on the gravel only wanting to be with her mate,but the thing was the other fish are nice and stayed away from her almost like they new she was a goner o and one other symptom was she had issues fighting the very very very week current if you want to call it from the filters sucker,sorry if i am rambleing on i spend hours just sitting watching my fish,o And yes it was the consipated one

p.s duckanddive if you don't mind what is your name cause i like to call people bye there names.

also does any one else whatch shark week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back