! ! ! Livebearer's Club ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, did it sort of wobble while it was swimming? As I have had this problem once, never new what it was, was it an old fish?

You say you got the tank yesterday, is that the tank that had your guppy in? Does the tank have any fish in it? Sorry for so many q's.

EDIT stop it fish48 your making me so jelous :)

I know what you mean, did it sort of wobble while it was swimming? As I have had this problem once, never new what it was, was it an old fish?

You say you got the tank yesterday, is that the tank that had your guppy in? Does the tank have any fish in it? Sorry for so many q's.
i ment i just got the fish yesterday,and yes it wobble and it was rather young i would say 8 months

Mabye it could have been settling in problems, stress of moving tank etc. I have had this problem once or twice, it just happens sometimes.

You said you bought it when you said it looked slightly weak, didn't you or did I misread it? Well I guess next time make sure the fish is fit and healthy before you buy it, just examine it quickly.

Mabye it could have been settling in problems, stress of moving tank etc. I have had this problem once or twice, it just happens sometimes.
ok and one more thing when you feed your fish should i always have a light on well they feed

o ok sorry for all the questions,when you feed your fish should i always keep all the lights on till there done feeding

Can I join the club???

I have just raised my 3rd lot of fry :)
i am not a manager but the answer is yes cause its open to any one,one of the managers will officaly put you in,but the main manager is on vacation to the 16th thats when your name will be addded,but your in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back