Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
ncguppy830 said:

Why does he live in  a garbage can? i bet that place is giant on the inside...

You mean like the TARDIS?

Yea i bet it is, i wish i lived in that!

Don't misquote me.  It won't end well.

ohmy.png
 oops,

It's a time traveling time lord from galifray who has saved the world and hundreds of other planets hundreds of times and the universe several times. And he also picks up good looking women as side kicks from time to time.

az9 said:
It's a time traveling time lord from galifray who has saved the world and hundreds of other planets hundreds of times and the universe several times. And he also picks up good looking women as side kicks from time to time.
oh..... how is he a doctor though? did he go to college?

That's just a title. To hide his real name.

Blondielovesfish said:
Your tank looks good BTW, I'd bleach it, just make sure to rinse it really well and only use a weak solution. To be safe I'd also let it run for a day in heavily dechlorinated water, just to make sure all of the bleach is out. 

I'm very reluctant to bleach.  I bleached my quarantine tank to deal with mould and the quarantined fish looked very unhappy in there.  Later I had some fry die when I kept them in there overnight.
I think it will be okay if I don't bleach the new tank, it was stood in someone's garage for a long time, the bottles and test kits were all out of date by at least 6 years so it'll be that long since they were used!
ncguppy830 said:

oh, But Who is a strange name...

His name is The Doctor, he's never called Dr Who.  That's just the name of the series.

Fairly though, at times people do ask him when he says his name is "The Doctor"... "Dr. Who?"  But he never answers them.

Who's your favorite Doctor, Daize?

daizeUK said:

Your tank looks good BTW, I'd bleach it, just make sure to rinse it really well and only use a weak solution. To be safe I'd also let it run for a day in heavily dechlorinated water, just to make sure all of the bleach is out. 

I'm very reluctant to bleach.  I bleached my quarantine tank to deal with mould and the quarantined fish looked very unhappy in there.  Later I had some fry die when I kept them in there overnight.
I think it will be okay if I don't bleach the new tank, it was stood in someone's garage for a long time, the bottles and test kits were all out of date by at least 6 years so it'll be that long since they were used!

ncguppy830 said:

oh, But Who is a strange name...

His name is The Doctor, he's never called Dr Who.  That's just the name of the series.

Well if he didnt get a doctorate, then he doesnt deserve doctor, if anything doctor who is fitting because it's questioning if he's a doctor.

eaglesaquarium said:
Who's your favorite Doctor, Daize?

I remember hiding behind the sofa when I was a little girl... that was the Tom Baker era, I think.

I really enjoyed Christopher Eccleston, although I know a lot of people think he was wooden.  I'm not into the latest young doctors.  Tennant was a bit too hyper for me so I stopped watching it.  I'm interested to see what the new doctor will be like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back