meet J.D. and Turk

J.D.
07012009119.jpg

Turk
07012009122.jpg

both of them

07012009120.jpg

07012009121.jpg

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh 5teve-o... im sooo proud of you, you took your time tho!! :lol:

little beauties..
:) :)
ill get those pics up this afternoon, i found the batteries :)

mines been to the registery office this morning and has changed his name to Mr President hehehe

shelagh go buy some disposable batterys or borrow a friends camera/phone! ive been sat here waiting for two days now for pics and i really need to pee............
dont know how much longer i can wait before i burst!

Whilst waiting for shelagh to get her new pics thought I'd try out the mrs's new phone - not bad quality pics considering (Yes, I know that the back of the tank needs a clean round the filter intake....)

Oscar, getting pretty big now, close to the 5" mark, not bad considering I only got him in late sept, early Oct and he was the size of a tetra.
P1030075.jpg

Wilde on one of the few times he'd stay still, pity I couldn't get any side views he's going a lovely shade of red now.
P1030080.jpg

Both of them together. Still getting on (touch wood).
P1030086.jpg

Hope you all noticed that the plants from the last pics are no longer there. They didn't even last the night. Have just ordered some floating plants though, should give the tank a bit if colour. Hopefully they won't tear them to shreds.

looking gooooood, if the top ones only around 5inches then i can see some mayor oranging up to come, thats how oscar looked round that size, then suddenly out of nowhere the orange appeared :shout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back